Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What the fuck is wrong with foids brain ? (Strong Independent Woman VS a door) *deadly battle* ⚠️

Based :feelzez: Brocel have you heard of the story of that stupid bitch Jacquelyn Kotarac who « supposedly » had an IQ higher than Einstein or close to :feelshaha: one night she went to her chad boyfriend home and it was locked … she wanted to talk to him so bad that she decided to climb the roof and enter by the chimney :feelskek: she got stuck like an absolute dumb whore and died she was found 3 days later :lul: :lul: :lul::lul::lul: source: https://www.insideedition.com/1181-brilliant-doctor-perishes-in-chimney?amp
An average foid is likely to have a higher IQ than an average guy, but I think they are less capable of improvising and thinking on their feet, maybe an evolutionary trait of men. I do wonder how useful the IQ number is when it comes to real world.

i thought you had to lose way more blood than that for it to kill you. or maybe that bitch is just weak as shit

Hilarious, what an idiot.

wait no fucking way she actually died to that :feelskek:

Did not expect to witness what I just witnessed... I'd love to know the context of why she was trying to kick the door? As soon as I saw her foot go through the glass and come back out, I just knew it was over. What a dumb cunt... but well-deserved. lol

An average foid is likely to have a higher IQ than an average guy, but I think they are less capable of improvising and thinking on their feet, maybe an evolutionary trait of men. I do wonder how useful the IQ number is when it comes to real world.
IQ doesn't mean shit in the real world. Feminists wouldn't last a day in the forest the Pacific Northwest, they'd get violated by a Sasquatch in seconds. No amount of college education would save a foid in a life / death situation. Foids are useless asf. I'd let a door slam into these creature's teeth before I ever lend a hand. Vile whores.. all of them.

Do they even have a brain ? i guess not it always amaze me how foids are exactly like entitled childrens :feelshaha: they honestly can’t ever think logically when it comes down to almost every single thing in life. Imagine losing your life to an inanimate object like a door :lul: and since toilets are also never held accountable for their actions should the door be sued ? cancelled ? arrested ? #metooed ? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
View attachment 978817

POV: Elliot at the Frat house door