Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck

foids in the comments agreeing this is weird must be bots

Freak of nature

I’d dominate and shoot my seed all up in this gigantor-whore ngl

you fucking brainlets man. this is called VIRTUE SIGNALLING and is nothing new, nor is it reflective of how they actually behave.

please restrict thread starting abilities from grays

10%
you fucking brainlets man. this is called VIRTUE SIGNALLING and is nothing new, nor is it reflective of how they actually behave.

You taking shit amerimutt? I know for a fact you are not talking to me a superior Muslim like this

Chadlets only

betabuxx, also OP is likely shill infiltrator

You taking shit amerimutt? I know for a fact you are not talking to me a superior Muslim like this
youre a little bitch dude and all your arab foids want to get fucked by americans

Fucking degenerate amerimutt subhuman go cuck more to whores who walk all over you while I get away here with sexually harassing subhuman foids
youre a little bitch dude and all your arab foids want to get fucked by americans

Fucking degenerate amerimutt subhuman go cuck more to whores who walk all over you while I get away here with sexually harassing subhuman foids
yeah man real muslims watch tiktok. fucking faggot bitch. go punch yourself in the balls more you hook nosed kike

She probably has an onlyfans and is attempting to attract desperate manlets to her site:bigbrain:

blackpill debunked, it's time to close this retarded forum

10%
yeah man real muslims watch tiktok. fucking faggot bitch. go punch yourself in the balls more you hook nosed kike
Sandnigger muzzies are a real plague on this forum they are annoying as fuck.

These retards think she's genuine or that they are a happy couple lmfao

This forums is now unironically more bluepilled and delusional than the rest of the internet

This forums is now unironically more bluepilled and delusional than the rest of the internet
its bad man. sad to see

I doubt they are really in relationship.

If he actually fucks her, that guy's lucky. :fuk:

he is NT maxxed.

Stop telling bs like "Chadlet, NT maxxed" etc. He is either betabuxxing or has big dick. Stop coping you retards he is not even a chadlet.

Man is a submissive bitch like every modern relationship

Im probably coping hard, he fucks her amazon ass every night. She will replace him someday with a 205cm guy, its not in female nature to be the dominant one.

Last edited:

Im probably coping hard, he fucks her amazon ass every night. She will replace him someday with a 205cm guy, its not in female nature to be the dominant one.
Yeah I don’t know every night though man only when she allows it

It is in female nature these days though

The moment he stops jestering she will dump him

At least she treats him right for the time being, im jealous tbh.
I know this kind of relationship from my own family man

Never ends well and the guy is disposed like a used toy

They does fuck though but I don’t think it’s worth it