Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What traits does a female you consider trash have?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Tattoos

Nose piercings

Non naitural hair color. Especially purple.

Dated a black guy or has mixed kids. (Sorry no offense to blackcels. Not racist just crossing cultural boundaries is a big no no)

Dresses like a degenerate. Showing too much skin

Acting or at least trying to act masculine and not being feminine

Swearing

Being an outspoken liberal

Doesn’t shave

Vapes

Smokes marijuana daily or several times per week

Gauges in ears

you basically said all the biggest ones

you forgot fat

Under 6ft tall

weak, non impact resistant facial bone structure

non virgin

fat

Egotistical

Large ass tattoos

Drink alcohol too much

Body shamers(especially if they just an ugly glob that happens to be fast food vacuum).

fheirs more but those four are ragefuel and I will splurge out on them if they pissed me off.

Subhuman hands
Fat
Too much makeup

Basically, all the traits the average Slavic woman has to some degree:

Drinking

Smoking pot

Smoking cigs

Tattoos

Body piercings

Too much makeup

Doesn't know how to cook so she has to either eat microwave food and fast food or rely on her boyfriend to cook meals for her

Overweight or close to

Sees taking care of the house as unfeminine

Addicted to social media

Whorish when she's young and carefree, prudish when she's married

Likes exotic men (everyone not from her home country)

All of the above. Plus bad smell

Non virgin, fat, feminist, too liberal or too conservative, slutty freak, or boring narrowminded casual

They talk about how they're a bad bitch and get irritated over small shit. Hopefully one of you knows someone like that.

very masculine deep voice

Dreadlocks, voting leftist.

nagging and whinging persona, always complaining even though they created there problem,controlling and manipulative

black nails ngl

Assumption that she's funny

Non-virgin, a pulse.

very masculine deep voice
So higher than average t?

Tattoos

Nose piercings

Dated a black guy or has mixed kids. (Sorry no offense to blackcels. Not racist just crossing cultural boundaries is a big no no)

Swearing

Doesn’t shave

Vapes

Gauges in ears
Basically it boils down to smoking or drinking alot, trying to be "one of the guys/not like the other girls", and listening to rap is very unattractive in women

Most things mentioned ITT applies to the average college woman in 2019, lol rip.

Tattoos

Nose piercings

Swearing

Doesn’t shave

Vapes

Gauges in ears

Tattoos: Yup.

Nose Piercings: I say any piercings that aren't the ears.

Nonnatural Hair Color: Yup.

Dated A Black Guy Or Has Mixed Kids: Don't care who they date, but do the kids have to be mixed? I say shouldn't have any kids at all. Why would you want someone and be forced to take care of someone else child?

Dresses Like A Degenerate. Showing Too Much Skin: Yup, which also means none now as everyone shows too much skin now.

Acting Or At Least Trying To Act Masculine: I'm okay with tomboys if you mean tomboys. If you mean butch girls, they're lesbian already so there's no reason to even have them on the list.

Swearing: I can't agree on this one as I think everyone swears.

Being An Outspoken Liberal: Yup.

Doesn't Shave: Huge yup.

Vapes/Smokes Marijuana Daily Or Several Times Per Week: I rather they don't smoke anything. Period. I don't want a smoker.

Gauges In Ears: I have no clue what the hell a gauge is.

A few more would be:
Heavy drinker/drunk.
Into Tiktok or Tiktok-like crap.
Webcam/Camgirl. Whether it's something like Twitch or Chaturbate or otherwise. Just no.
Twerks/Assclaps. Or at least acknowledge that crap to somehow be categorized as dancing.
Wears Yoga Pants out in the streets. Or those pajama pants.
Always posting suggestive images and poses of themselves online. Whether it's Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or otherwise.

Tattoos, Nose piercings, Non naitural hair color. Especially purple. Dated a black guy or has mixed kids. (Sorry no offense to blackcels. Not racist just crossing cultural boundaries is a big no no) resses like a degenerate. Showing too much skin Acting or at least trying to act masculine and not being feminine Swearing Being an outspoken liberal Doesn’t shave Vapes Smokes marijuana daily or several times per week Gauges in ears

Most of these are what foids look for in a man :lul: - its crazy, foids put on and become the things they seek after.

Being Cruel, Loud and attention seeking.

doesn’t shave, outrageous earrings, extremely slurred and terrible speech pattern, and more than one nose ring if anything.

high iq thread, all of the above

Non attractive traits for me are:

- Smoking
- Being a party girl
- Doesn't shave
- These nose ring piercings (other are fine)
- Goes outside almost naked
- Posts half nude instagram pics

A hole. AWALT.

Not being a virgin
And being loud
Btw dont compare my trashcan to ur foids :feelstrash: :feelswhat:

Not being a virgin
And being loud
Btw dont compare my trashcan to ur foids :feelstrash: :feelswhat:
Someone told me you have a foid in that trash can with you. Mind if we take a look? :feelswhere::feelsbaton:

Smoking is a big no tbh .
Also Feminism and Left wing shit .

Someone told me you have a foid in that trash can with you. Mind if we take a look? :feelswhere::feelsbaton:
Sure
But u am warning u. There are more dead babies in my trashcans then foids :feelstrash:

Tattoos

Nose piercings

Swearing

Doesn’t shave

Vapes

Gauges in ears
I agree that those are indicators that they wouldn't be great for a long-term relationship. But I'll explain how I think about them as if they weren't.

Tattoos: I don't mind tattoos. I would like looking close at her skin and seeing the details.

Nose Piercings: Bull ring in the middle is too much for me. But a small piercing on the side is fine.

Nonnatural Hair Color: Non-natural like blue or pink is fine with me. Non-white women who die their hair blonde are way more likely to be white supremacists but it's not like they would have dated me anyways.

Dated A Black Guy Or Has Mixed Kids: So if they have a non-mixed kid that's better than if they dated a black guy?

Dresses Like A Degenerate. Showing Too Much Skin: If she was loyal to me she could wear whatever she wants.

Acting Or At Least Trying To Act Masculine: If they are respectful to me I can adjust to that. I'd be okay with being a stay at home dad while she is the moneymaker and protector of the family.

Swearing: Would prefer minimal swearing but if she has a reason to be angry and swear that's okay.

Being An Outspoken Liberal: If they did research on what they claim to believe any political belief is fine. I'd like a girl who is passionate about something.

Doesn't Shave: I agree they should shave.

Vapes/Smokes Marijuana Daily Or Several Times Per Week: Wouldn't want them to smoke in my presence and I would try to help them break their smoking habit.

Gauges In Ears: If she genuinely thought it looked good and it makes her happy she can have a small one.

- NEET by choice
- Multiple children from multiple fathers
- Terrible hygiene
- Heavy smoker
- Heavy tattoos
- Prominent piercings

Drinking

Smoking pot

Smoking cigs

Tattoos

Body piercings

Too much makeup

Doesn't know how to cook so she has to either eat microwave food and fast food or rely on her boyfriend to cook meals for her

Overweight or close to

Sees taking care of the house as unfeminine

Addicted to social media

Whorish when she's young and carefree, prudish when she's married

Uses Dating Apps
Uploads Sexy pics
Feminist
Bad hygiene
Isn't white
Dresses lutty/bitchy
Too much make up
Fat
Looks older than actual age
Anti Fascist
Non natural hair color
Dating black or ethnic guys
Shorter than 1.60 m
Being loud
Leftist
Being Aggressive
Never swears
Girly
Too long hair or too short hair, spiky hair
Lesbian
Listen to Hip Hop/Rap/Pop music
Piercings and ass Tattoos
Smokes weed
Non virgin

In other words: Foid for me doesn't exist.

Last edited: