Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what type of avis are the biggest truecels?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i would say anime/2D girl avis ngl

Gloop 1

The avis given when you create your account for sure

something that isn't edgy

Avatars with ugly features that the users identify with, they put thought behind what avatars they chose and it represents their type of uglyness.

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly, @RREEEEEEEEE, @Angry_runt, @acnescarcel, @zangano1, @Emba, and @BrendioEEE all have avatars that probably represent their appearances irl to some degree... or maybe I just smoked a lot of resin and thought this would be a good observation.

Avatars with ugly features that the users identify with, they put thought behind what avatars they chose and it represents their type of uglyness.
Yeah, I have the kind of underbite that orthodonists call other orthodontists to watch together and shake their heads.

Yeah, I have the kind of underbite that orthodonists call other orthodontists to watch together and shake their heads.
I knew you had an underbite just from your avi.

Orthodontist visits were extreme [SuicideFuel] when I was growing up. The main orthodontist was a chad and everyone else who worked in his office was a stacy, they all gave off harem vibes too. Even as a kid, the stacys who worked there would show visible signs that they were disgusted by my existence. The chad orthodontist who sign as he adjusted my braces because he knew that even with straight, I'd still be an ugly untermench who's better off in the furnace. He would gather some of his stacys around when working on my shit and show them examples of shit and I felt like a circus freak being put on display.

I knew you had an underbite just from your avi.

Orthodontist visits were extreme [SuicideFuel] when I was growing up. The main orthodontist was a chad and everyone else who worked in his office was a stacy, they all gave off harem vibes too.
At least you didn't have a foid orthodontist... and at least you got braces. I got a "Sorry, we can't do anything with... that" so I'll forever look like an orc from Warhammer.
28416696520_7434cda377.jpg

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly, @RREEEEEEEEE, @Angry_runt, @acnescarcel, @zangano1, @Emba, and @BrendioEEE all have avatars that probably represent their appearances irl to some degree... or maybe I just smoked a lot of resin and thought this would be a good observation.
Im so excited that you think so!

So.

Very.

Excited!

(And happy ; )

At least you didn't have a foid orthodontist... and at least you got braces. I got a "Sorry, we can't do anything with... that" so I'll forever look like an orc from Warhammer.
28416696520_7434cda377.jpg
There legit is no surgery to fix that? Even if you were rich? That would be fucked up. At that point, I'd legit get giant orc lower canines implanted like face tattoos in an effort to actually orcmaxx irl.

Im so excited that you think so!

So.

Very.

Excited!

(And happy ; )
A normie fakecel wouldn't have an avatar like that. What is it from?

There legit is no surgery to fix that? Even if you were rich? That would be fucked up. At that point, I'd legit get giant orc lower canines implanted like face tattoos in an effort to actually orcmaxx irl.

A normie fakecel wouldn't have an avatar like that. What is it from?
Idk. From a gif search of angery...
I thought it seemed appropriate.

Idk. From a gif search of angery...
I thought it seemed appropriate.
Looks fat, looks like a midget, shitty facial bones, arched eyebrows, and eyes too far apart.

sover for your avi

An orthodontist can't fix it. I'd need maxillofacial surgery with months of recovery and then I'd still be ugly, narrow faced, big nosed, negative canthal tilted, except without the jutting lower jaw. I'm 36, even if I somehow got to 6/10 through multiple surgeries, I've missed all the formative experiences that matter so I figure it's not worth the cost and the pain to (potentially) look like an average normie. It's not like they have amazing lives either.

Inanimate objects or default avatars

the cuter ur avi is, the uglier u are irl

No, I don't look like Rasputin at all, I just likes the expresion on his face

ngl

Bro I got a shiny Pokémon, that would mean that I too am special. But I'm not. I'm just another brown guy with the most common eye and hair color. :feelsrope:

Cute girl avis

Bro I got a shiny Pokémon, that would mean that I too am special. But I'm not. I'm just another brown guy with the most common eye and hair color. :feelsrope:
I imagined that you have the same body shape, stance, and idle movement when giving foids the currycel staredown.

No, I don't look like Rasputin at all, I just likes the expresion on his face
He looks like it never even began for him.

avi's where they use their actual face

I imagined that you have the same body shape, stance, and idle movement when giving foids the currycel staredown.

He looks like it never even began for him.
He looks bad in my avi but he was white, blue eyes, tall (1.93) and he had a giant penis

Elliot rodger himself

I don't know. Have to every member's avi.