Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What type of -cels do you hate the most?

What type of -cels do you hate the most?

• Whitecels

• Ethnicels

• Tallcels

• Shortcels

• Weebcels

• Edgecels

• Moralfagcels

• Sub8theorycels/PSLcels

• Mods

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I clicked other I think there should be a category called whinercels. They whine about their personal lives on subjects that are unrelated, It's always poor me. It looks bad for us rationalcels trying to make a valid point using data and statistics.

I hate chadcels

Standardcels. If you're below average by definition, you're in no position to be making demands or even requests. Good-looking men are competing tooth and nail for smelly pig-faced narcissistic landwhales, and you want someone who's physically and mentally healthy? Not a chance. Be a proud MSTOW and take the weebpill, dollpill, or any other escapism pill, if you won't betabux for a spoiled rotten lard queen with one or two bastard children.

Ngl I hate twink worshipping cels

I don't see 'fakecels' on the list

Wanted to say ethnicels but it wouldn't be fair for those who are not JBW copers, so I say edgecels.
tenor.gif

Moralfags or incels in denial.

Nobody, really. I think everyone here is fine.

Cucktearcels.

I don't hate anyone. I sympathize with the people who are as badly mistreated as me.

Tallfags should be banned on sight

Holy fuck boys. Not a single mention of "femcels". I'm disappointed in all of you tbh.

"Moral"fagcels as in cuckolds that want to protect teen girls from other incels even having throughts about them.

Ethnicels because ethnics have no problem getting women where I'm from. I see the ugliest latino guys with the hottest latin women, because hispanic people show so much favoritism to eachother that their women are literally willing to date down to help out an ugly latino man. Spics are the most racist people on this planet.

Weebcels with their anime waifus and unrealistic loli expectations. They are the least likely to escape inceldom

Volcels. Why not?