Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hate the most?

Who do you hate the most?

• Myself

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 42 61.8%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I hate myself the most without question.

i dont hate myself. Society is shit

I am objectively shit but I can think of people that are way worse than me.

I hate other people.

guess both, wish i grew with siblings and a big family, instead im the only child and any family members are absurdly far away, makes me resent them harshly.

I really hate this normie in my univERsity

I hate the people who made my life a living hell although I do feel like a loser myself but people are responsible for this so I hate them for it.

I hate myself more

Others. I direct my hatred outward, rather than inward.

myself and other people

If I lived in boomer society I'd have a nice sweet 4/10 - 6/10 GF. And that's all I could ever ask for

So I hate the (((people))) who ruined that, and I hate my parents who had kids in their 40s which is prolly why I'm autistic

I hate feminist and lesbian foids. Plus most people especially if they don't cared about me from loving them only to just turned out Acquaintances who never cared about me and people who were being fake friends and hate people back that don't like me

guess both, wish i grew with siblings and a big family, instead im the only child and any family members are absurdly far away, makes me resent them harshly.
Hey #Singlechildsquad yeah being a single child sucks and makes me feel vulnerable and misanthropist I hate most people too. I'm still angry at my parents for making me single child however pets cope with loneliness and I'm jealous of big families sometimes if you can relate to me

I’m literally perfect

I hate my parents hope they get mangled in a car accident

I hate all the lousy people of this world but I believe im the lousiest of them all.

I hate life in itself it's all a stupid genetic game human beings are shit I wish I was never subjected to this shit

It's just so easy to hate yourself

In my personal life? All of those that I once knew or considered even just an acquaintance, I gave up on and stopped talking to because of my bitterness, anger and resentment. Now that I have no one else in my life, I only hate myself for most of my failures. It's relieving in a way... it'll make self-deletion that much easier when the opportunity presents itself. At least I'll be gone with not one soul thinking of me, let alone remembering me in any manner. Most people, as soon as they move on and leave your space, your existence is pretty much dead. People disappear everyday without anyone knowing, so why should I be any different? lol... life sucks and then you die.

Chads and normies to when it comes to also hating men. :feelsdevil:
Yeah, they support feminism and think us incels are lying about the true nature of urinals so they deserve to be lined up against a wall and shot as well.

in gta 5 video game

I hate both myself and others equally. I was always hated and outcasted due to my looks and my autism. All of the mistreatment from other people led to me realising that I am inferior to everybody else and I will never amount to anything in life. I hate people for how they treated me, but I also hate myself for being such a fucking clown who ruins everybody's day with my mere existence alone.

Why hate yourself when the world is full of enemies that already do it for you for free?

I am bad, but society is worse trying make me the worst person

Yeah, they support feminism and think us incels are lying about the true nature of urinals so they deserve to be lined up against a wall and shot as well.

in gta 5 video game
I got a feeling gender war might come in the near future

I am bad, but society is worse trying make me the worst person
Joining Welcome Home GIF

I'm morally immaculate and bereft of vice.

I don't hate myself really. Ofc I'm not a perfect person but i do try to be respectful and nice to everyone (unless they are dicks to me ofc)

But there are some things that I don't like about myself.

So I got to go with hating another person.

(The only people I really "hate" are niggas who bully others)

I do hate my disability and the way I look, but I don't believe I deserve to suffer for these superficial qualities. It's not like I chose to be born this way and fundamentally I'm not a bad person. I've always been respectful and kind to most people.

So if I hate anybody, it's the people that have bullied me being unattractive and strange. And I hate society at large for gaslighting me while kicking me to the kerb. My life is hard enough. Nobody ever needed to bully and exclude me.