Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What user annoys you the most?

D

Draconian Times

-
10% foid posting
I am waiting for the good replies.

@Draconian Times

None. I tolerate even users I may disagree with occasionally for the sake of my objective.

This makes me so angry

only time the jannies have been based tbh. Also the highlights in her hair looks dumb as fark ngl,

@Caesercel Just make it perma, dude. What's he contributing here? Self-admitted normie and self-admitted future HTN who makes fun of subhumans and literally says he's going to ascend and then rub it in people's faces. :feelsUgh:

@CosmicVIP
that fucker paid for the VIP and didn't even post a single time, what a waste of very good 3 dollars, give them to me, i would like to try to VIP at least for one day

@Caesercel Just make it perma, dude. What's he contributing here? Self-admitted normie and self-admitted future HTN who makes fun of subhumans and literally says he's going to ascend and then rub it in people's faces. :feelsUgh:

Has to be. He's always super aggressive and tries to provoke you over the biggest bs.
Yes and he has a retarded username which is trying way to hard to fit in with us.

My best friend @Draconian Times and my best friend @Made in Heaven

@CosmicVIP
that fucker paid for the VIP and didn't even post a single time, what a waste of very good 3 dollars, give them to me, i would like to try to VIP at least for one day
That's a hilarious reason to hate him ngl

He's been posting garbage for months

@CosmicVIP
That screams Infiltrator

Foid behavior.

Also, she's not hot.

That screams Infiltrator
it's actually an account made by @Master to show us how the VIP look like. pretty much the same is in lookmaxx with the 3 or 4 VIP versions

Just give him the 100% please

you dont belong here normie

@Draconian Times fuck you faggot

:yes:

You're winning right now for the most annoying.

Well I'm disappointed that a thread called What user annoys you the most? has been live for nearly half a day and I have not been tagged, not even one single time. Need to up my game.

Blud got the hammer whacked on him again :feelskek:

Well I'm disappointed that a thread called What user annoys you the most? has been live for nearly half a day and I have not been tagged, not even one single time. Need to up my game.
@Defetivecuckachu

adult swim satan GIF by Josh Freydkis

When the song said “mind” she pointed to her brain (assuming she has one), then when it said “body” she pointed to her pelvis. When the song said “body” again she pointed to her pelvis once more, and then when it said “mind” again she pointed to the… floor?

When the song said “mind” she pointed to her brain (assuming she has one), then when it said “body” she pointed to her pelvis. When the song said “body” again she pointed to her pelvis once more, and then when it said “mind” again she pointed to the… floor?
Tag: Personality Excretion

also disappointed nobody tagged me

Please stay banned forever this time