Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What video games are you currently playing (if any) ?

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
Dank meme gaymer here :feelsokman: … i’ve played a shit ton of video a games for decades :feelshaha: thousands of hours of my pathetic life that i wasted away it’s a pretty good cope overall. you name it probably played especially multiplayer games , JFL i like shitting on normies :feelskek: and try to make them seethe. the last game that i played alot was rocket league but i barely play anymore since it turned F2P it’s full of ultimate faggy 12 years old fortnite kid that are fucking gay and annoying as fuck. so brocels what games are you currently playing ? (if any)

Payday 2 and Dying Light 2 for the most part. I play COD zombies sometimes as well

Last game I played was armored core 6 when it first came out. I might buy re4 and dead space remake since they're on sale rn.

Payday 2 and Dying Light 2 for the most part. I play COD zombies sometimes as well
Pretty based games tbh :feelsokman: anyone remember Gunz the duel ? (the first one) with the k-styles man that was the shit :feelskek: with all the fucking annoying nigg3rs who were hacking and spamming the yellow sword attack thingie JFL i miss that game:cryfeels:

Dank meme gaymer here :feelsokman: … i’ve played a shit ton of video a games for decades :feelshaha: thousands of hours of my pathetic life that i wasted away it’s a pretty good cope overall. you name it probably played especially multiplayer games , JFL i like shitting on normies :feelskek: and try to make them seethe. the last game that i played alot was rocket league but i barely play anymore since it turned F2P it’s full of ultimate faggy 12 years old fortnite kid that are fucking gay and annoying as fuck. so brocels what games are you currently playing ? (if any)
I quit video games. I've gotten to books and intellectual affairs. Because as I got older, I needed something more stimulating for my brain. Also, it helps me with my low self. Esteem knowing I read more than the average retard. I see in the streets every day. I also like political and philosophical podcasts Sometimes I watched video game walk through with one of them playing In the background. It's my own little weird autistic treat at the end of the day.

I dont play games often anymore but i just picked up sekiro shadows die twice and im having a shit ton of fun with it

Pacific battle stations

I quit video games. I've gotten to books and intellectual affairs. Because as I got older, I needed something more stimulating for my brain. Also, it helps me with my low self. Esteem knowing I read more than the average retard. I see in the streets every day. I also like political and philosophical podcasts Sometimes I watched video game walk through with one of them playing In the background. It's my own little weird autistic treat at the end of the day.
I played alot of video game in the last 2 decades (too much :feelshaha:) but lately i’m really not playing anymore … it barely stimulates me at all i get bored so fast. that’s doesn’t help that the video game industry turned to absolute shit :feelskek: games coming out as « early-access » at full price every mechanic is fucking broken , every games have similar design it take years until someone innovate ect. it’s fucking boring as shit.

Pacific battle stations
holy fuck fr? I played the fuck out of the battle stations games when I was a kid. I wish more games focused on naval combat.

Th 2971437914

Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Witcher III, Diablo IV, Minecraft, Destiny II, and sometimes AC Rogue or Skyrim.

Lego Jurassic world game, I wanna buy Jurassic world evolution2 but need 140 for all the doc nd waiting for a discount.

I played alot of video game in the last 2 decades (too much :feelshaha:) but lately i’m really not playing anymore … it barely stimulates me at all i get bored so fast. that’s doesn’t help that the video game industry turned to absolute shit :feelskek: games coming out as « early-access » at full price every mechanic is fucking broken , every games have similar design it take years until someone innovate ect. it’s fucking boring as shit.
I quit video games officially after I heard baldor's gate three was filled with a bunch of homosexuality and feminist nonsense.

Armored core 6, witcher 3 (please let me 100% it already so i can move on), might get Lies of P it got good reviews, Lords of the Fallen when it releases

But politics (at least nowadays) is braindead boomee rot. Ive never understood the interests in philosophy. Its like religions, there are so many and none of them are the correct one. Its just useless brain exercises.

I quit video games officially after I heard baldor's gate three was filled with a bunch of homosexuality and feminist nonsense.
I respect your choice :feelsokman: anyone remember when overwatch went full retard and decided to make a gay background lore where every character was basically a faggot ? JFL :feelshaha: i always hated OW tbh but after that the game just became a fucking meme it killed me yo :feelskek:

But politics (at least nowadays) is braindead boomee rot. Ive never understood the interests in philosophy. Its like religions, there are so many and none of them are the correct one. Its just useless brain exercises.
It is a waste of time, but it is interesting that you can understand other people's interpretation of life and existence. But isn't everything a waste of time in this world that sees us as non human.

was playing Starfield but paused to focus on more important things

GTA 5 with LSPDFR mod and other heavy modifications, Age of Empires IV, Skyrim and occasionally Diablo IV, when I can endure its gender-norming and diversity, inclusivity and equity bullshit.

I started playing the Starfield. Game seems like a mess and hyped more than it deserves. Like always that Ted guy lies and overblowes things, space exploration doesn't seems so big and detailed like they said. I'm only few hours in, I could be wrong.

Mostly fps games. Valorant, Apex, Overwach 2, CSGO are what I mostly play. I enjoy horror games too.

I don't play new games that often. I'd say Stardew Valley, Satisfactory and Guild Wars 2 are the games I "mainly" played in the last couple years. Recently also tried out Grim Dawn, but it's just a worse Diablo and incredibly slow.

I have like 400 games I recommend rimworld with 500 mods you can abuse foids there do all sort of stuff be in power

fallout new vegas and mafia the city of lost heaven (greatest things ever made)

Ace Attorney: Trial and Tribulations.
And King of Fighters 2003.

I've played several.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153815832Monday, January 12, 2015 3:57 PM CST
You'll need access to the Instance.new() function.
Flebale
Png

#153815837Monday, January 12, 2015 3:57 PM CST
First thing you do is take all the information you get from this website, pack it all together tightly, lubricate all that information, and shove it up your butt.
Scellate
Png

#153815852Monday, January 12, 2015 3:57 PM CST
There has to be two different teams, like "Red Team" and "Blue Team". You can't just team chat to neutral.

What a question.. Dragon Ball: Final Bout

Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe

Old RE4 and Valkyria Chronicles

~About to prepare to play a bunch of the old need for speed games on the Playstation 2.
--Just waiting for my used copy of Underground 2 to arrive in the mail.
ARRGHH!!!

My penis and balls.