Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the craziest way you used to do while masturbating ?!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
I don't like to masturbate using my hands, i need to interact with something soft and big to make me feel like it is a woman. I used to masturbate while fucking my pillow pushing it on the wall or ridding it on bed fantasizing it like some of stacy's ass and it always feels so good!

I use folded shirts

i printed @Rhaast 's face picture out, and i just rub it on my dick :feelsYall:
FatLink gave me the idea:feelsLSD:

Is that even supposed to be an insult? You admitted to being a fag, nothing more :lul:

Well. Once I've used the left hand instead of the right one.

Also you should tag him :feelsaww::smonk:

lucky that you can still enjoy masturbating.

Well. Once I've used the left hand instead of the right one.
A few years ago I started using my left hand all the time
I don't like to masturbate using my hands, i need to interact with something soft and big to make me feel like it is a woman. I used to masturbate while fucking my pillow pushing it on the wall or ridding it on bed fantasizing it like some of stacy's ass and it always feels so good!
When I was like 13-16 whenever I was cuming i used to strangle my dick so no cum would come out
I wonder if that fucked up my dick or something :dafuckfeels:

A few years ago I started using my left hand all the time
To me that just doesn't feel right (no pun intended)
The movement is just not confy enough :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I raped a teddy bear

To me that just doesn't feel right (no pun intended)
The movement is just not confy enough :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Yeah, like somebody tryna pull your dick away

amogus
08e.gif

i was masturbating near the balcony and curtains open. the danger of the others could see me giving me extreme joy.

I did a bunch of cocaine during it. It felt AMAZING

I have never jacked off. Never once. I never figured out how to do it. Quite frankly I don't even understand the concept. I feel a definite urge to have intercourse with a woman. A hand is not a substitute. Like, I'm sure it sounds like turbo autism but I cannot grasp how others can fool themselves with their hand.

i tried to fuck a shampoo bottle once
I have never jacked off. Never once. I never figured out how to do it. Quite frankly I don't even understand the concept. I feel a definite urge to have intercourse with a woman. A hand is not a substitute. Like, I'm sure it sounds like turbo autism but I cannot grasp how others can fool themselves with their hand.
:dafuckfeels:

Is that even supposed to be an insult? You admitted to being a fag, nothing more :lul:
you don't belong here. You are probably an ace
I used to do this too. It took me a decade to kill the habit. Get a fleshlight and use a fuckton of lube. That's how I overcame it but it was very difficult

used vacume cleaner

I've used pillows, blankets and teddy bears when I was a kid, the teddy bears always felt the best:feelsohh:

I don't anymore

Nofap since june

Used to lay down and press my penis into my hands when I did it

lol hahahaha
Shower scarf, humping bed for years, that’s it