Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what was your most depressing, eye opening blackpill moment?

pillower

pillower

Recruit
★★
what moment forced the blackpill down your throat

The biggest bully I knew was dating the foid with the fattest ass. From then on I knew. I could no longer deny the blackpill because there was living proof of it right in front of me. This bitch hated me but loved this douchebag chad for nothing other than his looks. Brutal

Every day there is a new that tops the list

I think the most recent was from a foid that worshipped ethnics and blacks, frequently posted pictures of shitskin actors she found attractive, and now is in a relationship with a white chad.

When girls are able to smoke weed and have casual sex with a low inhib normie, but can't talk to someone they have feelings for. That was when I realized girls (and probably guys too) are fucked up

i once saw my bully kiss my crush.
also seeing skinny guys being successful because of their good faces while i was a gymcel

Lots of moment but one that really hurted me was. During my college days my sister visited me and we had just formal conversation. She asked me about my school friend who used to live near by and also she told me that she searched his fb profile and found he was with a girl. And asked me if I had one. Before I could say no she told me "with that face it's difficult but if u study well u will get a good gf".

She doesn't care about her own brother but cares about his attractive friend. I haven't talked to her after that. My mom made me talk to her on phone during new year but I screamed on phone and went to my room.
:smonk: