Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your R/truerateme rating?

Never went to that sub, but two lookism users rated me 0.5/10 and 2/10.

If you feel the need to post your pics and ask for rating, you're definitly a fakecel. Trucels already know it's over

I only ever used the blue pilled version in the past, where everyone is a 10. Don't have the same validation tendencies these days.

The only way to know how attractive you are is Tinder. Some number a random gives you on a subreddit is of no value.

one time i posted a pic of my left eye in incels and i immediately deleted it because you could tell it was my subhuman eye if you knew me irl because my eye have  alot of blackspots around it , imo how people post their pics online is alian to me

foreignincel3 said:
one time i posted a pic of my left eye in incels and i immediately deleted it because you could tell it was my subhuman eye if you knew me irl because my eye have  alot of blackspots around it , imo how people post their pics online is alian to me

You're too high inhib, death sentence tier inhib

I was rated 2 and 3 on r/rateme.

That translates to 0/10 on truerateme.

CompleteFailure said:
You're too high inhib, death sentence tier inhib
no legit my eye is recognizable

Grotesque said:
I was rated 2 and 3 on r/rateme.

That translates to 0/10 on truerateme.

At least you've had sex with multiple women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back