Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was your teenage job?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I was a dishwasher for 2.5 years from I was around 16-18½

ive never had a job

Never had a teenage job, hopefully won't have a job this summer either.

i worked in a hardware store and in a pharmacy .
The other workers in the hardware store were 95% frustrated , failed normie boomers with severe depression .
And in the pharmacy i just sat in front of a computer and fed medicaments into a robot who sorted them and stashed them away .
I once held a single package of pills in my hand for several thousand euros , i think they were cancer treatment pills or something .
Incredibly expensive . I thought about stealing them for a second .

I didnt have one, thats not common in my country

i was working on fields collecting vegetables

Macdonals ofc :feelstrash:

Delivering newspapers, construction, carpentry and photography.

To be good kid

Mowed lawns the summer before senior year of HS, and let me tell you, that shit was nasty. The city I was working in didn't provide garbage cans, so I had to dispose of the grass in trashbags. You'd have to hold the trashbags close to you while pouring in the grass, and all the dust and shit would get in my eyes and face. This, combined with the sunscreen I had to wear, took over an hour to get out in the shower. Even then, it wouldn't all come out. That shit motivated me to go to college.

movers, was briefly at a McDonald's but got fired after two weeks

I had a job once at a supermarket as a cashier, I quit after two months because I could not stand my coworkers. To be fair, they actually wanted me gone so it was kind of like a "you can't fire me, I quit" kind of moment.

Same one I have now, retail :cryfeels:

I failed at getting a job so...

Believe it or not, traffic warden for 2 1/2 years. The worst job EVER.