Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What was your worst chadfishing experience?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Mine was when a stacylite gave me her number without me even asking, kek. I created the fake account, swept about 100 times then went to sleep. When I wake up I saw her messages. She just gave me the number saying that she’d be waiting for my messages. JFL an average dude would just get monosyllabic answers before being ghosted.

Rich milfs trying to get your Chad life straight, offering to pay everything

Well. Tbh, I haven't chadfished much. But from what I remember, there was an Asian foid (from Japan) and she said I'm cute (or smth like that) and that she wants me to be her model (she's a photographer or smth like that). The dude wasn't Chad actually, just a white htn, I'd say, though I mentioned he's 6'3/190 (don't know his actual height, but he looks tall). And yes, I just wanted to see if JBW works or not.
My worst experience was when I used a female fake. There was a plethora of guys messaging me. They mog me to oblivion in any aspect. And it wasn't even a dating app. JFL.

I haven't chadfished ever. I'm not too interested in doing it. Really, it would probably be too eye opening and the blackpills would be pure ropefuel for me. When I tried tinder I got like 3 matches and the one girl who talked to me was really mean to me and after that she removed me from her matches. Chadfishing would probably break me.

Well. Tbh, I haven't chadfished much. But from what I remember, there was an Asian foid (from Japan) and she said I'm cute (or smth like that) and that she wants me to be her model (she's a photographer or smth like that). The dude wasn't Chad actually, just a white htn, I'd say, though I mentioned he's 6'3/190 (don't know his actual height, but he looks tall). And yes, I just wanted to see if JBW works or not.
My worst experience was when I used a female fake. There was a plethora of guys messaging me. They mog me to oblivion in any aspect. And it wasn't even a dating app. JFL.
Definitely the final stage of catfishing pill. I used an ugly female pic one time, and it was nightmare stuff, no wonder we reached the hypergamic point we are today

Last edited:
There was this white foid. I was catfishing as a white Chad. I've often tried to foids to steer the topic towards India, so that they tell me their opinions about Indian men, without asking them. It worked for one. I told her that I had eaten in an Indian restaurant and the waiter had been so rude and made one or two discriminatory comments about Indians etc. I wanted to get her to say what she thinks about us curries. It worked, she told me that she would never date curries, because they are "shitskin", short, weak and smell like curry and that she sees Indians everywhere she goes and can't stand the sight anymore. That's what I wanted to know.

It doesn't matter where a toilet is, men will find her and message her ways to ask her out. An ugly as hell Asian obese tomboy toilet friend of mine told me that multiple Arab and Iranian men proposed marriage to her without her even saying a single word or saying very little. She said that on InterPals she just got bombarded with men wanting to date her, this is despite in real life only one man asking her out and she was a virgin until her early 30's, this is because everyone just assumed that she was a Lesbian because she's super butch (she's 100% heterosexual).

If you're a toilet and you're online on a platform that men can message you, men will message you. She even shared screenshots of their profiles, more than half of these men utterly mog me into oblivion. :feelswhat:

Definitely the final stage of catfishing pill. I used an ugly female pic one time, and it was nightmare stuff, no wonder we reached the hypergamic point we are today

Yep, when I was toiletfishing with a 2/10~3/10 (Wheat Waffles' scale) toilet (though I'd call her 1/10, she literally looks like the Virgin memes) and she received absolute top tier Chad's with incredible jobs wanting to meet her up.

If you're a toilet life is literally just tutorial mode.

Any toilet, and I mean any toilet can become a millionaire whenever she wishes. The main reason most don't is because they find most millionairecels that want to hook up with them too ugly to even consider. :feelswhat:

I used a plain becky fish and there was this big framed chadlite looking guy messaging me 7x in a span of 2 days because “she” didn’t reply, lmao

Chadfishing is tame compared to the true Hiroshima-Nagasaki blackpill.

GRANNYFISHING

If you're a toilet and you're online on a platform that men can message you, men will message you. She even shared screenshots of their profiles, more than half of these men utterly mog me into oblivion. :feelswhat:
I used a plain becky fish and there was this big framed chadlite looking guy messaging me 7x in a span of 2 days because “she” didn’t reply, lmao
It's over.

Yep, when I was toiletfishing with a 2/10~3/10 (Wheat Waffles' scale) toilet (though I'd call her 1/10, she literally looks like the Virgin memes) and she received absolute top tier Chad's with incredible jobs wanting to meet her up.

If you're a toilet life is literally just tutorial mode.

Any toilet, and I mean any toilet can become a millionaire whenever she wishes. The main reason most don't is because they find most millionairecels that want to hook up with them too ugly to even consider. :feelswhat:
This is some real life shit , brutal

Mine was when a stacylite gave me her number without me even asking, kek. I created the fake account, swept about 100 times then went to sleep. When I wake up I saw her messages. She just gave me the number saying that she’d be waiting for my messages. JFL an average dude would just get monosyllabic answers before being ghosted.
My worst Chad fishing experience was when I noticed that I'd get blocked by women just for saying hi. So I made a fake profile of a medium attractive guy with a boring ass personality. Nobody blocked him. They just chose to not reply to him

she told me that she would never date curries, because they are "shitskin", short, weak and smell like curry and that she sees Indians everywhere she goes and can't stand the sight anymore. That's what I wanted to know.
Brutal :lul::lul: