Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What we should do the moment Governments start labeling us as "Terrorists" and "Extremists"

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
The moment the term "Incel" is labeled as a terror group (even though in reality there is no Incel group), I believe as a last resort, we should open up the floodgates and lose the Incel identity and meaning by letting in Normies, Chads, and Femoids who feel as though they are incel, that way they will not be able to tell who is truly incel or not, Even though this is already happening as MSM kept speaking about us.
The Incel term will lose all meaning and objectivity as the conformist society washes all of what originally made inceldom what it was, away. We should degrade the coouminty and quietly walk away and vanish out of sight. Accepting that whatever is left of this "Community" is long dead.

Basically, We should accelerate THIS as fast as possible.

The truth is, the Feds have a very vague and shallow definition of what the term "Incel" is, They just think that it is young Normie-tier men who hate women XD (Most incels are at least in their early 30s.), Even though they believe they are targeting Trucels like us, They are really getting all the fakecels, Failed Normies, and LARPing retards that we ban and push away, Like Tres Genco and JD(Fakecel.)
They really cannot tell who is trucel and who isn't by this metric.

We can always create ANOTHER term for the same thing, the Blackpill hasn't been tainted as much as the Incel term either.

Trucels should not be worried about getting caught up in this obviously porous web, as long as they do not post stupid shit publicly.
Thoughts? Is this a stupid idea?

@Master
@BlkPillPres
@PPEcel
@BummerDrummer
@Kamikaze
@Mainländer
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@erenyeager
@wereqryan
@Animecel2D
@Netzachcel
@Transcended Trucel
@shii410

Last edited:
Not on this site. Just use a vpn

The fourth step would never happen. By definition, no woman is gonna approach incels for the male attention.
But thats a detail. In general, the plan makes no sense.
The Incel term will lose all meaning and objectivity
This would be a major problem for actual incels.

That's not what they're suggesting. Instead they want to treat incel mass shootings as terrorism but that doesn't mean if you're incel that you'll get arrested or whatever.

And most incels aren't in their 30s unless you mean the entire population of men who can't get laid. On this site I think the majority is under 25. There's a regular survey.

The fourth step would never happen. By definition, no woman is gonna approach incels for the male attention.
But thats a detail. In general, the plan makes no sense.

This would be a major problem for actual incels.
Maybe I am just being Low IQ, But we can always create yet ANOTHER term for our plight, such as TFL.
But foids already infilitrate these places to fish for Chad fakecels.
That's not what they're suggesting. Instead they want to treat incel mass shootings as terrorism but that doesn't mean if you're incel that you'll get arrested or whatever.

And most incels aren't in their 30s unless you mean the entire population of men who can't get laid. On this site I think the majority is under 25. There's a regular survey.
Right, but you know they will try to put "preventative" measures (Counter-terrorism.) in an attempt to prevent these incel shootings once they label it as terrorism, which will inevitably fail. One of those involves attacking those who they think are at risk of doing these things.

Yes, I am referring to the entire incel population, there are orders of magnitude more incels like us that have never visited this site, yet are just like us, every man that experiences the same plight and experiences we did will become one of us, a site isn't even needed as they will come to the same mindset themselves.
Not on this site. Just use a vpn
What?

Last edited:
we can always create yet ANOTHER term

It would be demonized instantly. They hate us, not the terms we use.
Also, any other term would not be as accurate. Involuntary celibacy is exactly our problem. I dont know what TFL means.

But foids already infilitrate these places to fish for Chad fakecels.

Chad fakecels are banned on sight, so they must be better investigators than the mods.
Im not aware of many foids joining the forum. But, as far as i know, most of them were just trollin or trying to bluepill us.

Also, we have no control over who calls him or herself an incel. Ive seen many tiktoks in which a random teen stacy calls herself a femcel. There are people that think that femcels exist, and there are ugly foids that think they are femcels. So, to some extent, what youre proposing is currently happening. Its obvious because the whole incel movement is very memeable from a sex haver perspective.

Also, any other term would not be as accurate. Involuntary celibacy is exactly our problem. I dont know what TFL means.

Chad fakecels are banned on sight, so they must be better investigators than the mods.
Im not aware of many foids joining the forum. But, as far as i know, most of them were just trollin or trying to bluepill us.

Also, we have no control over who calls him or herself an incel. Ive seen many tiktoks in which a random teen stacy calls herself a femcel. There are people that think that femcels exist, and there are ugly foids that think they are femcels. So, to some extent, what youre proposing is currently happening. Its obvious because the whole incel movement is very memeable from a sex haver perspective.
:feelsbadman:
I figured we could take advantage of the fact that anyone can call themselves an incel.

:feelsbadman:
I figured we could take advantage of the fact that anyone can call themselves an incel.

I might have been to harsh. Idk. You can try.

I think that our only advantage is in our numbers. 10-25% of the male population of every first world country is objectively an incel, but only a tiny minority of them have "class consciousness" (aka, being blackpilled). If most of incels knew about their situation, we would be a powerful voting force. And, if politicians notice it, it could led to political parties actually defending our interests in exchange for votes. If our demands (whatever those are, im not even sure) are publicly discussed, it could end the endless demonization and grant some advantages that already enjoy other oppressed minorities. An incel party cant win an election, but its presence in every western parlament would radically change our lives.

TFL= true forced loneliness

The movement was started by Bill Greathouse, Steve Hoca and Dwayne Holloway.

Bill was an old man in his late 50’s or early 60’s at the time of the movements founding on YouTube and though always appearing to be in great shape as far as geezers go I’ve heard he not all that long ago may have suffered a non fatal heart attack. Anyway Bill seems to be a genuinely good guy but because he has the stereotypical grouchy ugly old man look combined with a decidedly unpleasant voice one can quickly deduce why women want nothing to do with him. Reportedly Bill had a woman perhaps whom was his wife at one point whom he was obviously bitter about leaving or betraying him in some way. Eventually she came back some years later and Bill in typical vulnerable blue pilled cuck fashion with no other options quickly took her back and then began hilariously lecturing his fanbase about true love.

Steve Hoca was a young mid 20’s if not early 40’s normal looking guy with a seemingly halfway decent NT personality that couldn’t get laid for the life of him or however that old saying goes. Eventually he may of gotten a few dates or ascended with prostitutes.

Dwayne “Chismah” Holloway was a 4 or 500lb nigger that to my eyes looked more like a beaner or at least half beaner half nigger combo than a pure nig but people have sworn up and down to me that he is a full on nigger so whatever I guess. Dwayne claimed he lost his virginity by having sex once but his story is dubious at best.

@SergeantIncel will defend us maby

Non-incel are banned from here, and incelism itself is or will be banned from the rest of the internet so there is no way normies can infiltrate it, and we are not like nerds or video games that started to be appropriate is another level, society really hates "Terrorists"

And the word incel lost its meaning a long time ago
I just hope this site doesn't get deleted it will be blackpill's bastion

More women die to drugs from their dealer boyfriends or their dealer boyfriends shooting them in a frenzy caused by drugs in a span of 5 days than Any woman has died from incels in 10+ years.

TFL= true forced loneliness

The movement was started by Bill Greathouse, Steve Hoca and Dwayne Holloway.

Bill was an old man in his late 50’s or early 60’s at the time of the movements founding on YouTube and though always appearing to be in great shape as far as geezers go I’ve heard he not all that long ago may have suffered a non fatal heart attack. Anyway Bill seems to be a genuinely good guy but because he has the stereotypical grouchy ugly old man look combined with a decidedly unpleasant voice one can quickly deduce why women want nothing to do with him. Reportedly Bill had a woman perhaps whom was his wife at one point whom he was obviously bitter about leaving or betraying him in some way. Eventually she came back some years later and Bill in typical vulnerable blue pilled cuck fashion with no other options quickly took her back and then began hilariously lecturing his fanbase about true love.

Steve Hoca was a young mid 20’s if not early 40’s normal looking guy with a seemingly halfway decent NT personality that couldn’t get laid for the life of him or however that old saying goes. Eventually he may of gotten a few dates or ascended with prostitutes.

Dwayne “Chismah” Holloway was a 4 or 500lb nigger that to my eyes looked more like a beaner or at least half beaner half nigger combo than a pure nig but people have sworn up and down to me that he is a full on nigger so whatever I guess. Dwayne claimed he lost his virginity by having sex once but his story is dubious at best.

Interesting kek

Maybe we should play the terrorist game for little bit and do shat ISIS did: Recruit young, impressionable and absolutely retarted foids as our concubines because they are fascinated by dangerous (and therefore confident) men.

Alternatively, we could try to broaden the definition of “Incel” until every guy who says something even remotely critical of women is included in this definition, therby crating a negative feedback loop of frustration and misogyny...or something.

More women die to drugs from their dealer boyfriends or their dealer boyfriends shooting them in a frenzy caused by drugs in a span of 5 days than Any woman has died from incels in 10+ years.
:shhh:

We are in the middle of creating a new terror group here, don't spoil it.

Maybe we should play the terrorist game for little bit and do shat ISIS did: Recruit young, impressionable and absolutely retarted foids as our concubines because they are fascinated by dangerous (and therefore confident) men.

Alternatively, we could try to broaden the definition of “Incel” until every guy who says something even remotely critical of women is included in this definition, therby crating a negative feedback loop of frustration and misogyny...or something.
Broadened definition would be the best bet I assume. Thanks to the laws and coddling of females at the first world countries, your attempts to recruit young females would be turned into a class action law to define this recruitment as manipulation of a minor and would be slapped with fines or jail time.

If we broaden the definition though, we can "recruit" normies and even some idiot chadlites here, bringing the females with them with time. With females in site the stage four of group destruction is initiated and incels are no longer a terrorist group, just another group of misunderstood people that needs therapy. Terrorist label flies away and we are safe here for another day.

The moment the term "Incel" is labeled as a terror group (even though in reality there is no Incel group), I believe as a last resort, we should open up the floodgates and lose the Incel identity and meaning by letting in Normies, Chads, and Femoids who feel as though they are incel, that way they will not be able to tell who is truly incel or not, Even though this is already happening as MSM kept speaking about us.
The Incel term will lose all meaning and objectivity as the conformist society washes all of what originally made inceldom what it was, away. We should degrade the coouminty and quietly walk away and vanish out of sight. Accepting that whatever is left of this "Community" is long dead.

Basically, We should accelerate THIS as fast as possible.
View attachment 480901

The truth is, the Feds have a very vague and shallow definition of what the term "Incel" is, They just think that it is young Normie-tier men who hate women XD (Most incels are at least in their early 30s.), Even though they believe they are targeting Trucels like us, They are really getting all the fakecels, Failed Normies, and LARPing retards that we ban and push away, Like Tres Genco and JD(Fakecel.)
They really cannot tell who is trucel and who isn't by this metric.

We can always create ANOTHER term for the same thing, the Blackpill hasn't been tainted as much as the Incel term either.

Trucels should not be worried about getting caught up in this obviously porous web, as long as they do not post stupid shit publicly.
Thoughts? Is this a stupid idea?

@Master
@BlkPillPres
@PPEcel
@BummerDrummer
@Kamikaze
@Mainländer
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@erenyeager
@wereqryan
@Animecel2D
@Netzachcel
@Transcended Trucel
@shii410
If this community is to survive we must blend into society, and change it from the inside.
Controversial opinion - ER, Jake Davison etc. did more harm than good for us as we're now being targeted. So yes, make sure anyone can pass as an incel, so that truecels can remain hidden in plain sight until the time is right.

If this community is to survive we must blend into society, and change it from the inside.
Controversial opinion - ER, Jake Davison etc. did more harm than good for us as we're now being targeted. So yes, make sure anyone can pass as an incel, so that truecels can remain hidden in plain sight until the time is right.
Low IQ
We aren't changing shit from the inside, this is nonsense. We are always despised, and outcasted, They don't do shit towards us and now you want us to try and REENTER THAT SHIT!!??
Fuck outta here GrAYcel.

Holy shit Based.:feelskek::feelsEhh:

Low IQ
We aren't changing shit from the inside, this is nonsense. We are always despised, and outcasted, They don't do shit towards us and now you want us to try and REENTER THAT SHIT!!??
Fuck outta here GrAYcel.

Holy shit Based.:feelskek::feelsEhh:
Perhaps I should elaborate - while of course we'll never be able to marry or be normal in that way, we can act bluepilled - there's no reason we cannot pretend to be in denial of our nature so as to not be seen as dangerous by society.
That make sense?

Perhaps I should elaborate - while of course we'll never be able to marry or be normal in that way, we can act bluepilled - there's no reason we cannot pretend to be in denial of our nature so as to not be seen as dangerous by society.
That make sense?
you clearly do not fucking understand what it is like being incel, Normie

Us being bluepilled is what brought us to being blackpilled, motherfucker, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?
What does acting bluepill accomplish? Nothing
You are just some NGO or PSYOP infiltrator that wants us to shut up about our problems, "Be a good little Gentile, and keep supporting a bullshit society that steps on your back and never gave a fuck about you" theory.

What is even your point here?
Acting bluepilled so "We" (there is no organized group or "Cell" as you CVE fucks call it) can find some "right" time (What might that be motherfucker?) is also not going to happen the way you think it will.

you clearly do not fucking understand what it is like being incel, Normie

Us being bluepilled is what brought us to being blackpilled, motherfucker, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?
What does acting bluepill accomplish? Nothing
You are just some NGO or PSYOP infiltrator that wants us to shut up about our problems, "Be a good little Gentile, and keep supporting a bullshit society that steps on your back and never gave a fuck about you" theory.

What is even your point here?
Acting bluepilled so "We" (there is no organized group or "Cell" as you CVE fucks call it) can find some "right" time (What might that be motherfucker?) is also not going to happen the way you think it will.
There is a difference between supporting society and infiltrating it - come to think of it, what I'm suggesting is very close to what you think I'm trying to do to this forum.
As this has already drifted far enough off topic I'll make this the last reply: I'm simply putting forward a new perspective, and you can make your criticisms, but ad hominems aren't going to help at all. The specifics aren't set in stone, I admit, but it makes more sense than letting chads call themselves incel when really they never would.
Good day

I wouldn't mind this, I know I have a lot of female fans outside of here who want to message me but can't get past the application stage, letting them in would finally allow me to ascend.

I wouldn't mind this, I know I have a lot of female fans outside of here who want to message me but can't get past the application stage, letting them in would finally allow me to ascend.
You can bet a lot of girls would like to meet some dudes from here that have endlessly appeared on reddit or other websites, but not for the good purpose, it would be just to check us out in some way to confirm we are what they think we are, personality, looks and all statuses.
A girl would never approach an incel with good intentions, that shit doesn't exist and is never gonna happen if they know you are an incel.

Being labeled as terrorist would be an even bigger problem. This helps mitigate the issue

they can't do anything

even the most cucked govt. isn't going to send you to jail for being a virgin

It would give me a certain sense of pride.
I mean I never amounted to anything significant, but at least I'll be a terrorist.
People despised, looked down upon or ignored me, but now they could be afraid of me.
Cool :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back