Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What were your favorite bands in your teenage years?

Blink 182, Bon Jovi, Gryeen day! Sum41, Dimmu borgir, Kreator

my music taste hasn't changed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-s33cfFMCQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWPXcTR2NiM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsUQy3hhGoU

System hell yeah, Blink, Green Day, Nirvana but also UK indie like the Smiths, Joy Division, the Libertines, Bloc Party, and Britpop-era stuff like Blur, Oasis, the Verve, Radiohead...

Also massively got into '60s bands like the Doors, the Kinks, the Velvet Underground and obvs the Beatles and the Stones.

Here is a list of some of my favorite bands that I used to listen to back in my high school days. Aaskereia Absurd Abigor Abyssic Hate Ad Hominem Akitsa Ancestors Blood Ancestral Shadows Ancient Rites Ancient Wolf Antisemitex Arkona (PL) Autarcie Aryan Art Aryan Blood Aryan Terrorism Baise Ma Hache Balmung Bannerwar Barad Dûr Behemoth Behexen Bilskirnir Blutrache Branikald Burzum Carpathian Forest Capricornus Celestia Chernomor Circle Of Dawn Csejthe Cold Northern Vengeance Command Craft Darker Than Black Dark Funeral Dark Fury Darkthrone Darkthule Deathgate Arkanum Der Stürmer Dissection Djur Drowning The Light Drudkh Dub Buk Emperor Einsatzgruppen Eisenwinter Eternum Evilfeast Evil Falkenbach Feuernacht Fjörd Fjorsvartnir Flammentod Forest (Rus) Forhatt Forteresse Fullmoon Fyrfos Genocide Kommando Goatmoon Godless North Gontyna Kry Gorgoroth Grand Belial's Key Granskog Grausamkeit Graveland Hammer - (Fin) Hate Forest Heathen Hammer Heldentum Hellveto Herrenvolk Holdaar Horna Hrafnblóð Ildjarn Impaled Nazarene Infernum Inquisition Isengard Judas Iscariot Kadotus Kaldt Helvete Kampfar Karpathia Kataxu Klage der Nacht Kristallnacht Kroda Legion Likvann Lucifugum Lustre M8L8TH Marduk Mayhemic Truth Mayhem Menhir Mgła Mistigo Varggoth Darkestra Moloch (Ukr) Monarque Moonblood Moravská Zima Mordaehoth Munruthel Mutilation Myling Nåstrond Naer Mataron Nargaroth Navjarmaahr Nawaharjan Nécropole Nibelheim Moonlight Nitberg Nocternity Noenum Nokturnal Mortum Nordreich Norman Shores Odal Orlok Opfer Rassenhass Osculum Infame Order Of The White Hand Pagan Blood Pagan Temple Paganblut Pantheon Peste Noire Pest (Ger) Pest (Fin) Pest (Swe) Raven Dark Ravensblood Rotting Christ Rundagor Sacrificia Mortuorum Sargeist Satanic Warmaster Satans Elite Kommando Satyricon Setherial Skaur Sorcier des Glaces Summoning Sombre Chemin Stolthet Stridsmenn Svartrit Syny Severa Taake Tank Genocide Temnozor The True Werwolf Thor's Hammer Thunderbolt Totenburg Triskèle Urfaust Vaettir Vargathrone Vargleide Veles Velimor Vreid Warage Warloghe Werewolf...

And how dare I forget '70s punk like the Clash, Sex Pistols, Buzzcocks...

I’m still a teen so same ones I guess

Didnt listen to any bands until 19/20 yo. Got redpilled in 2012 and started listening to less and less bands because musicians are predominately cucked libtards.

Now I rarely consume any goyslop entertainment, whether its movies or music. Once in a while I'll put on a synthwave track. Obviously that genre is still noise puked out of macbooks, by faggot soi boi trannies and blue haired redditor OF slootz. As long as I keep that in mind I wont take it too seriously.

Deftones, Korn, Mudvayne, Limp Bizkit (I was a nu-metal teenager...) and later on I was huge into Sonic Youth, Bad Brains and Black Flag.

A lot of Powerwolf and Sabaton. Bible of the Beast by Powerwolf was the first music I ever discovered by myself and I think it's what got me really into music and in particular metal. Still a kick-ass album.

When I started developing an interest in music and bands at late childhood to early teens, I spent like 2 years ONLY listening to Nirvana. It left such a huge mark on me that I honestly believe every single piece of music I ever write will have at least a little bit of Nirvana in it.

I remember the first time I actually got a copy of "Incesticide" and listened to it, I miss being that excited about anything.

the rolling stones my music taste hasnt change much since that............... however i also enjoy some electronic beats when I'm in the mood to dance

Limp Bizkit
Guns N Roses
Linkin Park

But I grew out of it and became more of a wigger and after that i got into hardstyle. Really I just listened to whatever my friends listened to tbh as long as it wasn't complete shit I could get into it.

Killswitch Engage, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine.

I wonder how OP is doing since he dropped out of the forum.

Sum 41
POD
Linkin Park
Jimi Hendrix
Bob Marley
The Doors
AFI
Ill Niño
System Of A Down