Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will happen first, the Incel Uprising or the Race War?

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
Both are prophesied events where people finally get fed up with society and destroys it. The goal of the incel/beta uprising is to put women in their place and to seize the means of reproduction by capturing women and killing Chads. The goal of the race war is to end racial tensions in the USA and elsewhere by killing people of other races and establishing an ethnostate.

Which do you think will happen first? I don't think any of them are very likely but a race war will probably happen first. There have been talks and worries about a race war for centuries. An incel uprising on the other hand is a recent prophecy. Racial issues also seem to be a far more prominent topic in the West than the sexual preferences of women.

Your ban appeal will happen first

The incel uprising will realistically happen as a nationalist/reactionary uprising since we are too few in numbers and are frowned upon, so we'd have to rise up with our "closest" popular political spectrum.

There is no what will happen first, it's an "or" question. Either uprising or race war. Both are already brewing up today. Eastern europe is already going ER on faggots and electing increasingly more right wing parties into the parliament. But whites have lost their freedom of speech long ago too

The incel uprising will realistically happen as a nationalist/reactionary uprising since we are too few in numbers and are frowned upon, so we'd have to rise up with our "closest" popular political spectrum.
This. Our closest allies for now are those on the right wing. Not normie cuckservatives, but I mean actual Nationalist movements.

I wouldn’t fight for blacks if there was a race war, I’ll probably just rope

You = Joined Nov 20, 2022

Him= Joined Sep 11, 2022

I respect the shamelessness tbh tbh :feelshaha: :feelsokman::feelsthink::bigbrain: :feelshmm::feelsYall:
Ah damn, just assumed because he was a GrAY with such a low post count he was a 2023-cel. Might as well be considering how little time he has spent here despite joining before me :feelsjuice:

Also, I joined the 20th:feelsYall:

Whatever war without nukes you will always lose, so go acquire it before you join any.

An "incel uprising" will literally never happen.

The goal of the incel/beta uprising is to put women in their place and to seize the means of reproduction by capturing women and killing Chads
that will never happen . you will just be highly outnumbered by normies and bluepilled incels

The disunified nigcel conflict of the upper volga.

The race war has already started, 2023cel

Unfortunately, race war is already on the way

Incel uprising will happen first. It will look something like the cop car crash scene in Joker.

Incel uprising is never happening. Everyone here LDAR or lives in their moms basement. What you gonna do when the k9s come?

I would argue that we would be stronger uniting together instead of all this useless racial and ethnic division. What they fear the most is all races and ethnicities of men uniting together, united we can destroy western feminism along with all other forms of tyranny together. :feelsjuice:

I would argue that we would be stronger uniting together instead of all this useless racial and ethnic division. What they fear the most is all races and ethnicities of men uniting together, united we can destroy western feminism along with all other forms of tyranny together. :feelsjuice:
This

There is no what will happen first, it's an "or" question. Either uprising or race war. Both are already brewing up today. Eastern europe is already going ER on faggots and electing increasingly more right wing parties into the parliament. But whites have lost their freedom of speech long ago too
I have nothing against white identity, white Europeans have a great history of achievement to be proud of. The problem with modern European nationalists however is that they're fascist where they only care about the wealthy or top percentage of society along with embracing a kind of cultural eugenics mindset, both kinds of thinking is not friendly to inceldom whatsoever, whether it be towards white incels and otherwise. Indeed, most European nationalists anymore have become a bourgeois or wealthy sorority club anymore, it is clear they don't care about working class whites at all. In fact, I would argue they have abandoned the white working class.

It is one of the reasons I've abandoned political fascism in favor of communism and why I have distanced myself away from white nationalism. I certainly believe white Europeans should have independence like anybody else, but the way they go about things presently they do so very poorly. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
This. Our closest allies for now are those on the right wing. Not normie cuckservatives, but I mean actual Nationalist movements.
What political rightwing movement actually exists? All I see is a bunch of puppet cuckservatives who pretend to be less controlled than their political opposites or opponents.

The biggest downfall of white European civilization is capitalism, and yet sadly, most so called pro European rightwing nationalist organizations themselves are economic capitalists supporting the very same system that is destroying which they claim wanting to preserve. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
cumskins gonna easy clap every race..

strength in numbers.
Except white Europeans especially white Americans are more loyal to economic social classism and money, the wealthy whites care nothing about poor whites at all, in fact, we poor whites are deemed the sacrificial portion of the white population. There is no white unity whatsoever, there use to be, but not so much anymore. The fact of the matter is whites would rather fight each other over materialistic pursuits of greed, career, and ambition where the very thought of white unity today politically is laughable. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Destruction of western feminism will greatly decrease male racial and ethnic hostilities, race or ethnicity isn't the real problem, sexual inequity along with a lack of male life fulfillment are the real problems. :feelsjuice:

niether. there will be a single race of gigamutts. i don't know what the incelosphere will be like in the future but some things never change (like the apathy of TheIncel)

they will happen at the same time as a joint event

Globohomo total control.

We should have an annual purge, or have a revolution of some sort.

I disagree that changes can't happen in our life time. The arab spring took place recently, and there was a study that said the only thing needed for radical change was for 3.5% of the population to protest.

Now with that said, doing things within or outside of the confines of the law is kind of irrelevant if it acheives our common end goal.

One idea I have had recently is that all incels could coordinate bank runs by withdrawing all our money, or we could pull some gamestop ape type of shit by shorting stocks or whatever the fuck it was.

Now outside the law... we could have a purge day in video games of course, where we all set fires everywhere lmfao and do basically everything we want in video games.

Also, if we were to all stop paying taxes and actively resist and retaliate any attempt to stop us from doing so would be another great idea.