Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what will happen to all the Currys/niggers/sands/gooks when EU becomes a shithole

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Example right now the whole of UK is becoming one huge gigantic shithole. The UK has its areas where all economic activity happens and if I am not mistaken thats in the South-East. The rest is just dead economically after they started deindustrialising around the 70's - 80's

The rest of Europe is following the UK into shithole status.

But now I am thinking at least the blue eyed crackers have the land to hunt rabbits, go illegal poaching for deer, fishing, growing potatoes. What are niggers who live in cities going to do? Every city has only 3-4 exit points so keep those city immigrants in one place just control those few exit points.

Shieeet when EU becomes a shithole some immigrants are screwed and will eat each other. Example currys have invested everything they have in UK but now EU is slowly shifting to the right. What the currys gonna do when they lose everything?

Last edited:
Theyll keep importing third worlders, then it'll be the exact same thing that happened every other time whites became a minority. They'll get genocided, then with no white people left there will be food shortages, no law and order, and the EU will simply be africa 2.0. Then the third worlders in Africa 2.0 will immigrate to any other remaining white country and destroy it too. We've seen it happen many times in the past and we'll see it happen again

Quite sad really

Theyll keep importing third worlders, then it'll be the exact same thing that happened every other time whites became a minority. They'll get genocided, then with no white people left there will be food shortages, no law and order, and the EU will simply be africa 2.0. Then the third worlders in Africa 2.0 will immigrate to any other remaining white country and destroy it too. We've seen it happen many times in the past and we'll see it happen again

Quite sad really
Let’s goo good ending

blue eyed crackers will be extinct soon, so why not celebrate.
Celebrate We The Best GIF by Booksmart

They will all freeze to death when infrastruce gone bad.

anarchy
cannibalism
mass gang rape

a full on societal collapse. you can already see it happening in some parts of france, uk, sweden.

western white foreign policy makers either all are dumbs or they have a suicide wish.

i am betting on the dumb part.

western white foreign policy makers either all are dumbs or they have a suicide wish.

i am betting on the dumb part.
no, it's da j00z

no, it's da j00z
its not always da juice.

anglo whites are the most greedy whites. they turned this whole world into shit with their greed.

stop blaming da juice for the white's fault.

its not always da juice.

anglo whites are the most greedy whites. they turned this whole world into shit with their greed.

stop blaming da juice for the white's fault.
i bet the anglocucks are in cahoots with the kikes
the kikes pay them big bux, and they destroy europe

Economic collapse has to wake whites up. The late William Pierce, leader of National Alliance, even pointed out that a total economic collapse is likely the only thing that could spur whites as a race towards revolutionary action, given the constant excuses cucked whites make for nigger/ethnic criminality in the current day.

As abysmal as whites have become on a spiritual and survival level, losing the creature comforts that keep them docile would hopefully cause them to realize the grim reality of the situation they’ve tolerated and finally develop racial consciousness (ethnics possess the latter in droves, after all, and would turn their genocide of whites on overdrive as soon as the opportunity arose).

Demographics in Europe aren’t nearly as bad as the US, for the time being at least. Though it would likely leave the nations drowning in infinity browns (Germany, France, UK, etc.) Somalia-tier shitholes in its aftermath, a race war would certainly be won by whites in any European country.

Last edited:
Economic collapse has to wake whites up. The late William Pierce, leader of National Alliance, even pointed out that a total economic collapse is likely the only thing that could spur whites as a race towards revolutionary action, given the constant excuses cucked whites make for nigger/ethnic criminality in the current day.

As abysmal as whites have become on a spiritual and survival level, losing the creature comforts that keep them docile would hopefully cause them to realize the grim reality of the situation they’ve tolerated and finally develop racial consciousness (ethnics possess the latter in droves, after all, and would turn their genocide of whites on overdrive as soon as the opportunity arose).

Demographics in Europe aren’t nearly as bad as the US, for the time being at least. Though it would likely leave the nations drowning in infinity browns (Germany, France, UK, etc.) Somalia-tier shitholes in its aftermath, a race war would certainly be won by whites in any European country.
Yeah. Whites are hooked up on Netflix, Vidya and other forms of copes. Literally Opium of the modern age. If those copes are gone maybe whites will become better.

Example right now the whole of UK is becoming one huge gigantic shithole. The UK has its areas where all economic activity happens and if I am not mistaken thats in the South-East. The rest is just dead economically after they started deindustrialising around the 70's - 80's

The rest of Europe is following the UK into shithole status.

But now I am thinking at least the blue eyed crackers have the land to hunt rabbits, go illegal poaching for deer, fishing, growing potatoes. What are niggers who live in cities going to do? Every city has only 3-4 exit points so keep those city immigrants in one place just control those few exit points.

Shieeet when EU becomes a shithole some immigrants are screwed and will eat each other. Example currys have invested everything they have in UK but now EU is slowly shifting to the right. What the currys gonna do when they lose everything?
Brazil

Before it all collapses WW3 will destroy Europe and the WHO is openly admitted to there being a war in the next 6-10 years.
I'm prepping for that inevitability and I urge all of you to do so too. Get food, get a BOB, train learn to abandon soy-ciety and to go without your phone. You'll thank me later.

Before it all collapses WW3 will destroy Europe and the WHO is openly admitted to there being a war in the next 6-10 years.
I'm prepping for that inevitability and I urge all of you to do so too. Get food, get a BOB, train learn to abandon soy-ciety and to go without your phone. You'll thank me later.
where did they admit this?

The Russia is going to attack the Baltics after Ukraine thingy... It's everywhere
Okay if Russia attacks the Baltics next how exactly will that destroy Europe? Only way is nukes, Russia doesnt even have 1,5 million soldiers. During WW2 they needed 5 million soldiers just to take Berlin.

Okay if Russia attacks the Baltics next how exactly will that destroy Europe? Only way is nukes, Russia doesnt even have 1,5 million soldiers. During WW2 they needed 5 million soldiers just to take Berlin.
You form the UK, right? ALL of Europe is in NATO, an attack on any NATO country means a declaration of war with the entire alliance. Plus if I'm not mistaken there are some clauses in the EU that you have to defend a state that is being attacked or something like that.

So basically Russia will attack the Baltics, then they'll be forced to attack all of Europe because Europe will attack them from every flank.

You form the UK, right? ALL of Europe is in NATO, an attack on any NATO country means a declaration of war with the entire alliance. Plus if I'm not mistaken there are some clauses in the EU that you have to defend a state that is being attacked or something like that.

So basically Russia will attack the Baltics, then they'll be forced to attack all of Europe because Europe will attack them from every flank.
Yeah I know about NATO and an attack on one is an attack on all. What I am saying is Russia does not have enough men or resources to fight on every angle, the only way is nukes ONLY.

Do you understand me now?

Yeah I know about NATO and an attack on one is an attack on all. What I am saying is Russia does not have enough men or resources to fight on every angle, the only way is nukes ONLY.

Do you understand me now?
No. Ever heard of MAD? They won't use nuks, no one except maybe Israel will. Honestly the Russians could mop the floor with all European armies if they so chose, the thing they are waiting on is an american leader that won't defend Europe (Trump). Every single european army is dogshit and the Ruskies do have enough men to take out all of those fags.

No. Ever heard of MAD? They won't use nuks, no one except maybe Israel will. Honestly the Russians could mop the floor with all European armies if they so chose, the thing they are waiting on is an american leader that won't defend Europe (Trump). Every single european army is dogshit and the Ruskies do have enough men to take out all of those fags.
Okay then why cant the Russians take Ukrain?

Okay then why cant the Russians take Ukrain?
They don't want to take it right away, they want to build up their war time economy, just as Hitler did with Poland. And obviously they could take it it's just that they don't want to thin out their troups. No air strikes... No nukes... Just land to air. They aren't even trying, they're just waging economic war on Europe to weaken it.