Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What will you do once both of your parents are dead?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Will you kill yourself? Or will you go on coping?

My mother will be dead soon (few years) because she’s in her 50’s so either i’m getting a job and moving out or trying to kill myself before then. (I don’t want to be a worker slave)

I'm gonna be too old, but if they die now I would either rope or inherit properties and become neet

My mother will be dead soon (few years) because she’s in her 50’s so either i’m getting a job and moving out or trying to kill myself before then. (I don’t want to be a worker slave)
foids live till 80s bro

She’s been fat and unhealthy for most of her life. People in my family usually live to their mid-late 50’s.
my grandma is 91 years old and still living :feelskek:

What will you do once both of your parents are dead?​

The way you phrased your question you're implying that your parents give a shit about you which is a fakecel trait.
Trucel trait: you never had any parents,going by the definition.

I would then finally start my life of crime. I'm just not a criminal because my parents raised me well.

If my parents were dead I would grope women at night and do a lot more! I would live my life and then hopefully die early.

OFC KMS
If I was normie I would have continued living because I would have betabuxxed a GF by this point

but I look like this
Asian Adam Lanza

im gonna die a virgin

Cope away their shit tier inheritance then jump off a bridge.

It is very possible I'll die before them.

My dad died some time ago, when my mother dies I'll just keep on living. At least if she dies there's not gonna be anyone who is going to miss me or care about me at all if I rope