Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What worries you about Incels.me?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I usually worry and panic when the mods are reading (or browsing) my threads.

2dd.jpg

So what about you guys?

That the mods will discover I'm a female and an inceltears mod

A Good Friend said:
Shhhhhhhh....

stock-photo-attractive-man-with-finger-on-lips-making-silence-gesture-shh-496546777.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
A Good Friend said:
Shhhhhhhh....

It's okay, I'll send the mods a pic of my cock with a toy lightsaber glued to it.

s-l1000.jpg

although, it could be my boyfriend's cock for all they know

the iq,,, it is low

A Good Friend said:
It's okay, I'll send the mods a pic of my cock with a toy lightsaber glued to it.
s-l1000.jpg

although, it could be my boyfriend's cock for all they know
Use the penis light saber extender, be sure to throw in a couple of fluoro rave sticks to make your dick glow.

Get this
HTB1J2YOFVXXXXX1XFXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg

To turn into this
hqdefault.jpg

@Kyloren could join in with you :heh:

Indari said:
the iq,,, it is low
"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?."

@Facade

@idkwattodowithlife

That's clearly @Kyloren and I in the photo.

A Good Friend said:
@idkwattodowithlife
I'll be sure to come to your legendary dick light saber sword fight with Kyloren in the middle of Montana or Somalia.

Kointo said:
Whew. I wish had the balls to be like you and be careless of everything.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Whew. I wish had the balls to be like you and be careless of everything.

Well....maybe doxxing.

A Good Friend said:

Lightsabers touching are definitely not gay.

that the site gets banned because of sensitive IT cucks who are physically incapable of NOT sucking us off.

It keeps looking at me funny.

Themisterpepsi said:
You becoming mod
maxresdefault.jpg
Well, I should watch out you on your Saturday night walks.

Don't worry about me becoming a Mod.

anime-series-to-cheer-you-up.jpg

When I could become an Admin, that is something less to worry about it.

I got everything under control ^.^

Hunter said:
that the site gets banned because of sensitive IT cucks who are physically incapable of NOT sucking us off.
I'm defending this website against those people too. You can count on me :).

QuantumDummy said:
It keeps looking at me funny.
Don't look back at it -_-.

Twisted said:
When you have like 20+ guests reading your thread
Sounds like Incel Tears is on to you ;).

If my threads get more views than they should be.

I'm not worried about the mods because I have no problems with them (Or any other user here)

Facade said:

I'm not worried about the mods because I have no problems with them (Or any other user here)

I have a problem with two of them.

How time flies by while I'm browsing it.

usually the amount of fakecels and volcels in this whole site. Jesus christ there is too many.

Lets not forget the mentalcels who are average af and believe they are like 3/10 JUST LOL

Facade said:
Whew. Well, it looks like your on good terms with everybody. Which is good if you want to survive on incels.is.

42cel said:
How time flies by while I'm browsing it.
Hopefully. no one new here ends up having 3000+ posts like me. :)

Also I love your signature by the way <3.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
usually the amount of fakecels and volcels in this whole site. Jesus christ there is too many.
Lets not forget the mentalcels who are average af and believe they are like 3/10 JUST LOL
Lol fakecels and volcels will always be the saboteurs of incels.is. A lot of subtle bragging happens here and there, especially on the main board.

I've seen one of the lookismfags taking the piss out of an Incel, the other day, him having a girlfriend, and whilst the person he putting down (or e-bullying) doesn't.

Incels are even getting cucked here by volcels and fakecels lol. There's no peace or end to it.

Getting banned from yet another place. Sometimes I feel that I don't belong anywhere.

All these fakecels. So far I haven't seen anyone who's uglier than me or just as ugly. They all mog me by at least 2 points. Haven't seen a genuine 3/10 anywhere.

Sub8Hate said:
Getting banned from yet another place. Sometimes I feel that I don't belong anywhere.
Targeted attacks are not allowed on incels.is, I think this is the same reason you, and nekostance got banned for (alongside him believing that females could be Incels, also many people suspected him to be an IT infiltrator).

Yes, perhaps there is a strong sense of elitism that goes on incels.is, of whom is suffering most out of all us, i.e. opression olympics.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
All these fakecels. So far I haven't seen anyone who's uglier than me or just as ugly. They all mog me by at least 2 points. Haven't seen a genuine 3/10 anywhere.
They've always been here. A lot of them are here wanting to feel good about themselves.

There's nothing much, we could do about it.

Be sure to come around the off-topic section, its much more peaceful...

idkwattodowithlife said:
They've always been here. A lot of them are here wanting to feel good about themselves.

Or they finally found some place where they somewhat fit in.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Man up.

Kointo said:
Or they finally found some place where they somewhat fit in.
Volcels, Fakecels, and Mentalcels.

Relating to us?

Okay, buddy.

giphy.gif

idkwattodowithlife said:
Targeted attacks are not allowed on incels.is, I think this is the same reason you, and nekostance got banned for (alongside him believing that females could be Incels, also many people suspected him to be an IT infiltrator).

Yes, perhaps there is a strong sense of elitism that goes on incels.is, of whom is suffering most out of all us, i.e. opression olympics.

I'm working on that by ignoring users who attack me first. They never seem to get banned however, and the mods expect me to report them, but I'm not a snitch. Might as well hang out with incelqueers, if I were going to do that lol. 

I wish this forum would completely hide the user from threads. Right now I have to fight to urge to hit the show post button, lol.

Sub8Hate said:
I wish this forum would completely hide the user from threads. 

That would be stupid. You can make a new account if you think people are attacking you.

You also need to know that they probably have a reason for doing what they do. e.i. bragging.

Sub8Hate said:
I'm working on that by ignoring users who attack me first. They never seem to get banned however, and the mods expect me to report them, but I'm not a snitch. Might as well hang out with incelqueers, lol.
I wish this forum would completely hide the user from threads. Right now I have to fight to urge to hit the show post button, lol.
Yeah, I completely agree with you. However, Sergeantincel said that the BBcode can't do much, or give us an option to fully ignore users you have bad blood with. If it happened, then I guess it'd feel like heaven.

I don't snitch much on Incels.me, but however one time, I've suspected an Incel Tears infiltrator, and had to report it. They're a lot of people I disagree with, but I'm going to stoop low, and report them. Yeah I think stuff like that is silly.

Kointo said:
That would be stupid. You can make a new account if you think people are attacking you.

You also need to know that they probably have a reason for doing what they do. e.i. bragging.

I don't brag, I share my life experiences and it's wack that I have to rethink my posts because someone may get offended. 

It's not stupid, I use another forum that does just that. It makes it far easier to actually ignore the person.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, I completely agree with you. However, Sergeantincel said that the BBcode can't do much, or give us an option to fully ignore users you have bad blood with. If it happened, then I guess it'd feel like heaven.

I don't snitch much on Incels.me, but however one time, I've suspected an Incel Tears infiltrator, and had to report it. They're a lot of people I disagree with, but I'm going to stoop low, and report them. Yeah I think stuff like that is silly.

I can't stand snitching, just let the two Duke it out. If it's seriously derailing threads or goes too far, temp ban for both. Simple and uncucked.

Kointo said:
At best, people would get some warnings for bragging, if they bragged more, then that would curtail them into getting banned.

However, some people are restricted, and minimized talking about their sexual experiences. This probably goes against the conventions of free speech, but however, this place is meant to be a safe haven for Incels to rot, and vent in. I guess its good that they put anti-bragging in the rules.

idkwattodowithlife said:
At best, people would get some warnings for bragging, if they bragged more, then that would curtail them into getting banned.

However, some people are restricted, and minimized talking about their sexual experiences. This probably goes against the conventions of free speech, but however, this place is meant to be a safe haven for Incels to rot, and vent in. I guess its good that they put anti-bragging in the rules.

O V E R for BRAGGINGCELS!

Sub8Hate said:
I don't brag, I share my life experiences and it's wack that I have to rethink my posts because someone may get offended. 

It's not stupid, I use another forum that does just that. It makes it far easier to actually ignore the person..

You want people to be anonymous in threads?

idkwattodowithlife said:

Free speach doesn't exist in communities specifically for a certain group of people.

Kointo said:
You want people to be anonymous in threads?

Free speach doesn't exist in communities specifically for a certain group of people.

No, when I ignore some one I don't want there to be a show post button. I want anyone who quotes them to have the text of their post removed leaving the text written by the poster I do not have ignored. At most I'd like to see their username and a blank line going across the screen where they had posted. The show post button is mostly what kills it. 

I've been on other forums that do this. 

And yes, I'd love to see an anonymous subforum; the most vile and salacious black pills would be posted there, no doubt.

Sub8Hate said:
No, when I ignore some one I don't want there to be a show post button. I want anyone who quotes them to have the text of their post removed leaving the text written by the poster I do not have ignored. At most I'd like to see their username and a blank line going across the screen where they had posted. The show post button is mostly what kills it. 

I misunderstood then. I never use the ignore user function.

I worry of people's harsh jugements.

Sub8Hate said:
And yes, I'd love to see an anonymous subforum; the most vile and salacious black pills would be posted there, no doubt.

Probably.

Kointo said:
Probably.

Definitely. The primeteencels and horsecels could express their thoughts without fear of their usernames being used. 
We could fully delve into these blackpills with the cover of anonymity.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Come to off-topic more :).
I was joking, it's pretty chill in here and nothing worries me about the forums.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Volcels, Fakecels, and Mentalcels.

Relating to us?

Okay, buddy.

why do you celebrate such things? I am going easy on you eh

i refer to the image

idkwattodowithlife said:
I usually worry and panic when the mods are reading (or browsing) my threads.

2dd.jpg

So what about you guys?

why? if you havent made a thread or a post that breaks rules, then ur all g

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I usually worry and panic when the mods are reading (or browsing) my threads.
2dd.jpg

So what about you guys?
why? if you havent made a thread or a post that breaks rules, then ur all g
Hmmmm, why are you bumping this thread? :Heh: