Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would be more interesting?

What would be more interesting to see happen

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
gender war better chance of foid to sex? race war do whites win? @DarkStarDown what do you think?

theres been countless race wars in the past few centuries. a gender war has never happened before so it would be more interesting

Wtf would a gender war even look like nigga
R5dqthq26qm01

Bold of you to assume women do their fighting
I don't, that's why I found it stupid. Someone the other day thought they would fight because they were high on feminism.
If it was men vs women the women would fold immediately and just give up.

Gender war would be an easy win for men. But there is alot of soy cucks who would join the foid side

Wtf would a gender war even look like nigga.
Imagine the cities become destroyed and look like a warzone because men and foids are killing each other because foids went too corrupt

theres been countless race wars in the past few centuries. a gender war has never happened before so it would be more interesting
This century it is likely to happen and it will definetly be on the history books and likely be bigger than WW1 and the Jan 6 riots

gender war better chance of foid to sex?
In a gendER war, the sad reality is that most men would side with foids, this is due to various reasons:
-Many men are faggots or troons
-Married men, cucks, etc.
-Foids have a much stronger in group preference as compared to men
This research found that while both women and men have more favorable views of women, women's in-group biases were 4.5 times stronger[5] than those of men.

-Foids are excellent at lying, manipulating, etc. in order to create a narrative which could be used to divide.

Sci 14

race war do whites win?
I used to think we would be able to, and probably easily: However, after reading @Made in Heaven "There will be no White uprising" thread, I now have my doubts for many reasons.

To start things off, we are outnumbered and on top of that, our numbers are declining even further: Not to mention, according to these measurements, about 25% of births involving a White parent in some way are mixed:

65686218addf9b6e

Not to mention, our in-group preference is quite low:

0cz0AMi

2zzK6H9

Oh, and what happens to be the gender of most White Liberals?

6sekbauh9uec1

Yup- if we want to solve this "Great Replacement" issue, we need to first solve the foid issue. :blackpill:

@wereq @Chudpreet @TBIcel @Uggo Mongo @Corvus @Adolf Hitler @Pixycel
Based, should make a more updated version.
theres been countless race wars in the past few centuries.
Such as?
a gender war has never happened before so it would be more interesting
I agree tbh.

I used to think we would be able to, and probably easily: However, after reading @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven "There will be no White uprising" thread, I now have my doubts for many reasons.

To start things off, we are outnumbered and on top of that, our numbers are declining even further: Not to mention, according to these measurements, about 25% of births involving a White parent in some way are mixed:

65686218addf9b6e

0cz0AMi

2zzK6H9

6sekbauh9uec1

Yup- if we want to solve this "Great Replacement" issue, we need to first solve the foid issue. :blackpill:
Whites converting to Islam is the only solution to all this, I know you said you dont like Islam, but even from an atheistic, pragmatic level, this is the case. Be it the birth rates, tribalism, or lgbt. I know you tend to say Islam is pro-racemixing or whatever, but that's not the case. The few white muslim countries that do exist (bosnia, albania, kosovo) are largely ethnic Balkan europeans. Not to mention whites becoming muslim would put an end to the west war mongering in MENA, since Christianity makes them slaves to jews, in turn insentivizing most MENAs to go back to their home countries. I myself would probably go back to Iraq in such a hypothetical scenerio.

But you're right. Whites simply don't have numbers on their side in modern times to do as they please, they don't have the numbers to comfortably engage in a white nationalist chimp out. In the past, places like China, India, and Egypt were FAR lower in total population, but all of their populations have gotten WAY higher at a rapid pace when you compare their populations in the past. Egypt for example was ONLY 20 million in 1950. The fact that Egypt shot to 100 million+ in 60 years is insane.

And of course, that's not mentioned even among the already low White population, you have Whites who are not white nationalists or who actively oppose it.

Agreed only options are to abandon ship for us sane whites for eastern Europe or become like the Amish and hope in our own rural secluded neighborhoods we can self segregate. Works ok amongst spics somewhat as there are Amish communities there not so well amongst niggers as we see with the Boer. Sand niggers would also probably be a no. It makes no sense for toilets to have any loyalty to race and nation as in any race war situation the men die they just open their legs for the enemy at least in most instances Haiti is an example of that not working out so well for liberal white toilets.

Last edited:
I used to think we would be able to, and probably easily: However, after reading @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven "There will be no White uprising" thread, I now have my doubts for many reasons.

65686218addf9b6e

0cz0AMi

2zzK6H9

6sekbauh9uec1

@
wereq
@wereq @
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet @
TBIcel
@TBIcel @
Uggo Mongo
@Uggo Mongo @
Corvus
@Corvus @
Adolf Hitler
@Adolf Hitler @
Pixycel
@Pixycel
Agreed only options are to abandon ship for us sane whites for eastern Europe or become like the Amish and hope in our own rural secluded neighborhoods we can self segregate. Works ok amongst spics somewhat as there are Amish communities there not so well amongst niggers as we see with the Boer. Sand niggers would also probably be a no. It makes no sense for toilets to have any loyalty to race and nation as in any race war situation the men die they just open their legs for the enemy at least in most instances Haiti is an example of that not working out so well for liberal white toilets.
How do you feel about the idea of a Northwest Imperative proposed by many white nationalists? Some of my favorite accounts on RWgram were proponents of this idea and believed it to be the only future for whites in America.

I guess one issue with seceding from Cuckerica as opposed to taking it over is that it leaves other nations like Canada, the European countries, and Japan at the mercy of Globoshlomos. But as the demographic situation worsens in the US, I wonder how realistic the idea of whites winning a race war to take back the entire country remains

Last edited:
Gender war would be pretty based tbh

all-out nuclear war