Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what would be the IRL outcomes of people finding out about your incel account

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Lets assume for a second that people in your life somehow managed to associate your incels.is account with you;
would there be any drastic social implications?

My friends are totally blackpilled, so it wouldn’t make that much of a difference.

My family would probably be disappointed about my views and the fact that i associate myself as a reject.

My friends are totally blackpilled, so it wouldn’t make that much of a difference.

My family would probably be disappointed about my views and the fact that i associate myself as a reject.
fuck families and their outdated judgmental stances

I'd get fired and blacklisted from my profession:feelsgah::feelsclown:

Would say I was larping and that I was doing it for Reddit karma to post about le evil inklers
bruh you have days and almost 30k in this motherfucker, i don't think they'll buy into it:feelsLSD:

Probably would be ostracized. That's their problem if they got a problem with me having an account on here though.

My only friend already knows but he’s kind so he tries to help me. If other people find out this account they probably don’t care because I’m just a nobody to them

unless you live in a small city infested with gossip lovers, then nothing.

arrested by glowniggers and sent to guatemala

friends i have none,
job dont give a shit about anything
parents gone
:cryfeels::feelsLSD:

probably get fired simply due to the number of times i posted "nigger"

Nothing, they don't care and people at work already know because i browse even there.