Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would happen if all of humanity couldn’t have sex or talk to their friends at all for a year?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
And suffered solitary confinement in genetic prison like @Incelius Savage and I.

Would everyone go crazy due to such isolation, lose the will to live being stripped of this basic privilege they get for not being ugly and non NT, and how quickly would societal collapse ensue?

Last edited:
Mental breakdowns, roping, perhaps even almost catatonic states of being... :feelsclown:

They denigrate and belittle truecels and subhumans for their situations, claiming it to be entirely our fault and ignorantly sweeping aside genetic determinism and the effects of "trauma" they so often like to talk about, but know deep down they would not survive a 5'6, autistic, isolated sub 5's existence for more than a few months; it's delusion for coping cucks, and denial of their nature and privelige for foids. :feelsjuice:

And suffered solitary confinement in genetic prison like @Incelius Savage and I.

Would everyone go crazy due to such isolation, lose the will to live being stripped of this basic privilege they get for not being ugly and non NT, and how quickly would societal collapse ensue?
You seem to have a good relationship with your dad, so it wouldn’t be equivalent to your life situation.

Mass euphoric rejoicings and ropings

You seem to have a good relationship with your dad, so it wouldn’t be equivalent to your life situation.
A father can’t replace your non existent social life, who names their father as their only friend?

A father can’t replace your non existent social life, who names their father as their only friend?
Better than nothing. I don’t have anyone anymore, and there are many other brocels have don’t even have their family.

ngl this is kinda what brought me a little bit of joy in 2020. The lockdowns and quarantines legitimately drove a good portion of America fucking insane because they took it all for granted, as an inevitability of life. What we've had to deal with for our entire lives became something they had to endure for like six months, and they absolutely could not stand it.

But a year? We'd probably see some kind of mass induced psychosis that'd be treated as some new kind of loneliness-induced illness (incels would still somehow not be counted).

Look at lockdown and how many people were breaking down and failing to cope with just a few months of LDAR in home.
That was WITH their online friends and e-relationships and supportive family at home with some meetups/parties happening anyway because normies couldn't be fucked to follow the rules.

Look at lockdown and how many people were breaking down and failing to cope with just a few months of LDAR in home.
That was WITH their online friends and e-relationships and supportive family at home with some meetups/parties happening anyway because normies couldn't be fucked to follow the rules.
We need another lockdown :feelsaww:

We need another lockdown :feelsaww:
Normies would be in the streets protesting harder than they did for nig lives matter, climate change, cuckraine and abortion rights combined

especially if the joos can't come up with an adequate excuse as to why they're locking down

They'd probably adapt to it, like with COVID. Humanity is surprisingly adaptable.

They'd probably adapt to it, like with COVID. Humanity is surprisingly adaptable.
JFL normies could barely cope with 6 months of it. Maybe most would be fine eventually but there would be much pushback and sui to get to that point.

JFL normies could barely cope with 6 months of it. Maybe most would be fine eventually but there would be much pushback and sui to get to that point.
To be fair, humans would complain about everything. I'm arguing that they would be able to adapt, albeit with a lot of complaining and pushback

Never brag about even the most slightest things on the internet! Irl too, but that is common sense

ppl will really dig up everything if they want

Never brag about even the most slightest things on the internet! Irl too, but that is common sense

ppl will really dig up everything if they want
He literally posted pics of himself with his dad.

Most of humanity will try to find a way to do it anyway, then eventually commit suicide.
Only incels would survive this.

also everyone would stick to online coping mechanisms, society as a whole would worsen psychologically. Inadvertedly become more degenerate
And suffered solitary confinement in genetic prison like @Incelius Savage and I
You forgot to tag me
Dedsrs? I don't speak with my dad anymore, our only interaction is cursing at each other. Been like this for over a year

Last edited:

already did happen. the 2020 covid-19 lockdown. normies WENT NUTS! (now normies are all autistic/high inhib these days:lul:

Dedsrs? I don't speak with my dad anymore, our only interaction is cursing at each other. Been like this for over a year
Some people have great parents. That’s another privilege, yet for some reason @Zer0/∞ refuses to acknowledge he has it.

As for your dad, do you think he is a shitty person or it’s just a matter of randomness you two are at odds?

Dumb move
Yeah, idk why he loves to keep posting pics of himself. Not a good idea. They made him stick to only doing it in the looksmax forum, but he’s also doxing his own dad too. Wtf dude.

Some people have great parents. That’s another privilege, yet for some reason @Zer0/∞ refuses to acknowledge he has it.
I see him once a week, you act like he’s involved with my life.

this, we've already seen what happens. i remember a thread way back during the start of the lockdowns where a stacey killed herself due to not socializing and getting no attention. it was also reported that normies where getting depressed, isolated en masse. normies cannot survive even a few months of LDAR like us incels can.

I see him once a week, you act like he’s involved with my life.
I thought you don’t have a job, and call college goers privileged fakecels. How are you living on your own without him?

I thought you don’t have a job, and call college goers privileged fakecels. How are you living on your own without him?
I live at home, he comes from work late and immediately goes to bed, something a richfag like you with middle class parents wouldn’t understand. @Incelius Savage

I live at home, he comes from work late and immediately goes to bed, something a richfag like you with middle class parents wouldn’t understand. @Incelius Savage
My parents both died earlier this year, so it’s completely over. I’ll never get to see them even on the weekends anymore. My parents were poor when they were younger but got to middle class by my teenage years.

I'm italian living in Italy, during the covid lockdown people demonstrated that avaregely they're phisiologically incapable of fuckin stayin alone for more than a day or two. They couldn't get out and what did they do? Chatting from balcony to balcony, playing instruments, jamming music from window to window, singing chorus from apartment to apartment. Videos went viral on "how the great spirit of Italy kept people together even tho they're locked inside" but... i see it a different way: i see a pathologocal need for attention and, as said above, an autovalidation handicap, a spasmodic need for social confrontation.
That was fun, psichological speaking, to literally see how a large statistic portion of the population would react to the eventual social interaction deprivation. The answer is: people can't. Only the ones like me, like us, wouldn't notice the difference dud to the fact we are already living this shit on daily basis since we're born.
Take note where i live there might be the antropolical bias of a country known for be EXTRA social, but still... i think it applies for the whole west in a slightly different measure. There were roping exploits in Spain for example. Loved it.

Employment, perhaps. I don't understand why most feel the need for social interaction. When I lived in the basement, I spoke only to people on the Internet and couldn't speak without stuttering in stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back