Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would it take for you to be very happy and to consider you're living a great life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For me it wouldn't even be anything related to women. In fact, I could live a 10/10 life while still an incel.

But here's the unrealistic part: for me to live a great life I'd need like $2000 a month WITHOUT working. Or at least working so little it's barely an inconvenience, maybe even on something enjoyable.

Now I know anybody who reads this will think I'm naive, that money doesn't buy happiness. I'm not. I've thought this through. I know myself, I know my needs and my wants. While of course I'll never get that kind of money even with working, for true happiness I'd have to have money AND have a shitload of time to enjoy the money. With that money I'd be able to truly enjoy life, I already have a fairly modest lifestyle in mind that would bring me true happiness. I'd basically be doing the same thing I'm doing now, just without the looming stress of having to work eventually and being able to actually afford weed. I'll never buy drugs in reality, because unless I can afford to make it a habit I just won't waste my limited money on it. So only in this dream scenario. Just laying in bed, my laptop next to me, but in my dream scenario I'd be able to afford mild drugs that don't damage your health, like weed and stuff. And I'd just eat weed edibles, play video games, listen to music, browse youtube. A dream life. One other prerequisite for my happiness is my parents and cat being happy and healthy.

That's all I'd need for happiness. Too bad it's so unattainable, and I'm too lazy to actually work to get that kind of money. And if I have to work it's already not a dream life, I hate work.

A 10/10 life isn't possible for me without a loyal girlfriend.
I would say that a girlfriend would boost up my life by at least 4/10 points.
That combined with a job I like or some kind of unconditional basic income (which covers the costs for housing, food, etc.) would reach 10/10 for me.

Become a completely different person

10/10 - Be a chad who pumps and dump foids weekly, be a millionaire, have a job at the ITER or LHC while being high IQ, make some important scientific discovery
9/10 - any 3 out of previous 4
8/10 - any 2 out of previous 4
7/10 - any 1 out of previous 4

have some good outdoor survival skillz and cabinmaxxing at least 5km from the nearest person.

I already feel that way

I agree with you. I would be mostly fine with being incel, if it meant I never would have to work, ever.

Anything that requires effort, that isn’t enjoyable (Studies, work etc) is detrimental to my mental state and quality of life.

I can agree with OP. Yes, for true happiness, having a girlfriend is necessary. But honestly, while your idea is somewhat possible at least to certain extent (who knows maybe you can start a business), my idea is even more imaginary. Let's say I receive 1k$ on my account every day. Without working or having a business or anything. Imo this is > having a gf, but probably < having a loving top tier wife and kids.

I would've figure money issue if I had a gf though. I was close to it once.
Become a completely different person
I agree with you. I would be mostly fine with being incel, if it meant I never would have to work, ever.

Anything that requires effort, that isn’t enjoyable (Studies, work etc) is detrimental to my mental state and quality of life.

To fuck a foid a bunch of foids that are all attracted to me and fuck me because they want me to fuck them not because I paid them. If I do that then my life will be fixed.

Hope for the future and a +6/10 wife would be a great life.

A 10/10 life for me would be that I have an entire harem of 10/10 waifus who will do whatever I command and I will be a billionaire with a huge mansion as well as other accessories such as a plane, helicopter, etc

Money is a big issue right now. Gonna start a job soon so I can cope with a new gaming PC and trips to Berlin. Will still be subhuman but with a couple of additional things to enjoy.

I would need my dead dog back.
Also, I want to be 15 years younger and bookstores and arcades to come back.

I would need my dead dog back.
Also, I want to be 15 years younger and bookstores and arcades to come back.

When did your dog die?

My parents have a dog still, which I guess is mine as well, but I don't like it too much.

Oh that’s long ago. You must have liked your dog a lot to still be thinking about :)

Here’s my parents dog sleeping in my bed:

IMG 0020

Galactic intelligence.

There is not enough money in this world to make me feel human let alone happy. :feelsbadman:

As a truecel all i can hope for is money rain so i can buy my copes. I dont wanna work tbh. I just wanna keep to myself in my house of copes.

at least 6/10 with enough money to live comfortably, a loving/loyal girlfriend, family, house, car and decent social life

would be an ideal life.

virgin teenage female

Being NT, better looking and 10+ years younger (or my age but with non-lonely teen and adult years)

Perfect life for me? I don't know as most people don't even know what would truly make them happy, but I think in my situation and what I think will make me happier, it is having a loving wife where we are each other's one and only, and grow old together with a family.

Being NT, better looking and 10+ years younger (or my age but with non-lonely teen and adult years)
You want all that because you expect a certain result. If being non NT would have given you the results you wanted, would you still care about that stuff?

You want all that because you expect a certain result. If being non NT would have given you the results you wanted, would you still care about that stuff?
No, but being NT is a prerequisite for the stuff I want

Chad doesn't need to be NT to get holes throwing themselves at him.
True, it would still be mentally draining to socialize but I wouldn't care in that case because I'd be Chad. I'd even be happy as a Chadlite with assburgers probably, but not anything less than that

True, it would still be mentally draining to socialize but I wouldn't care in that case because I'd be Chad. I'd even be happy as a Chadlite with assburgers probably, but not anything less than that
yeah, looks are everything.

a looksmatch foid who is a virgin who wants me.

A statusmaxxed lifestyle were I do something I really enjoy that’s low effort and receive a bunch of money and status for it in return. Like those rappers that just spam into a mic and put a bunch of auto tune over it while getting high all day and making millions

Money, big mansion, sex slaves

Being tall, good looking, and having a 9 inch dick.

I can't really conceive a great life without women, and many things that I wish I had no amount of money can buy (teen love, being younger etc)

I guess if I had enough money to not have no work and cope with hookers, food and trips, that'd be ok.

Fucking girls that are attracted to me

As a bare minimum? A catgirl and at least 2 million dollars though i suppose a job would suffice too, i would just be worried a bit more about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back