Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what would u do i you lived in an era before video games and internet exist

I wish that internet wouldnt exist today, I like videogames, but im starting to deeply hate internet, because i realized that its made to keep people under control, and take your free time away.

probably take a lot of walks and listen to radio

if the internet didnt exist i probably would have been less socially retarded.

read books or sumthin idk

I wish that internet wouldnt exist today, I like videogames, but im starting to deeply hate internet, because i realized that its made to keep people under control, and take your free time away.

it wouldnt bother me, because im addicted to the internet and thats why id be bothered if it suddenly stopped existing, if it wasnt there for me to experience i wouldnt be addicted to it
id just be addicted to other (probably more harmful) copes that existed then

be a terrorist and assassinate NTs

I’ll go & buy transformer

Watch tv all day long

Well, when it comes to foids, if i were treated decently growing up, i probably would've tried to find a foid, and afaik, it was easier back then because there was no internet...

I would like to live in a hut in the woods with a wife. Maybe I would be a village baker or craftsman.

i lived in that time.

i go to school, come back. play with friends from the neighborhood. read comics, story book, play sports. at night homework, watch tv, sleep.

life was actually good.

internet destroyed everything.