Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you be your reaction if a Slavic femalo like Reze from Chainsaw Man wanted to date you

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

I would wake up and sob in my pillow.

Also, I already live in a Slav country (albeit not technically for the most part).

The older I got the more my preferences changed. Now I’m looking for a tall woman with good facial bone structure preferably with blond hair and blue eyes to breed chads. I would never date a girl shorter than 5’7 and I prefer if she’s over 6’0.

The older I got the more my preferences changed. Now I’m looking for a tall woman with good facial bone structure preferably with blond hair and blue eyes to breed chads. I would never date a girl shorter than 5’7 and I prefer if she’s over 6’0.
Seems excessive but kind of know what you mean before the blackpill did not have much of a height preference just not freakishly tall or short now I'd want a toilet at least a bit above average for breeding purposes so my son's don't end up manlets like me.

I would cum hard out of my ugly incel sand nigger cock.

Of course I woud date her

Reading berserk as a first manga was a mistake. Now every other feels ugly and low effort