Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its impossible to blackpill the parents

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Choose the bear then, See if i care.
★★★★★
Once you almost succeed, The next time youd see them again they are bluepilled again, My mom even commented how a faggot chad on TV looked so ugly a few years ago, Then denied its about looks, Ive also told them about meeks and Opry and that they basically just need a 4 hour photoshoot and some interviews either daily or once a week to make atleast a million when they bring up hard work, How can people be so clueless?

I pulled out all the evidence about meeks, And yet they think its 2 worlds, One crazy world where people only think about looks and one world where everyone is different and needs a good personality and i need to get away from people who only think about looks, Like NIGGA, Theres only 1 world and EVERYONE wants a hot BF or GF were 9 billion, Females wants hot men, Men wants hot females, The bottom of men are screwed, Its literally the definition of insanity, Anyway my stepdad did say that people like Meeks should be locked up and its crazy we care so much about "his looks",

What other humans fail to realise is that humans are animals TOO! We have urges and desires, How different do you react to these?

Some american with tattoos
female mustache Really Ugly People, Crazy People, Funny People, Moustache, Ugly Selfies, Ugly Photos, Ugly Girl, Flirting Moves, Fat Girl

Slavic beautiful woman:

Beautiful slavic girls want to date you Beautiful slavic girls Slavic girls Pretty Slavic Girls Slavic Girl DateJasmin #beautiful_slavic_girls #beautifulslavicgirls #slavicgirls #prettyslavicgirls #slavicgirl #datejasmin Fashion, Bangladesh, News

Looks dont matter, Right?

Well my parents are somewhat meekspilled now but still only thinks it applies
to him about looks, The rest of us just needs to have good personality.

Meeks wins again.

Meeks

Just have a good personality.

Last edited:
Once you almost succeed, The next time youd see them again they are bluepilled again
i believe everyone should be blackpilled by their parents.

They know, they lie and the woman in the house always tries to keep the thing under the rug

They know, they lie and the woman in the house always tries to keep the thing under the rug
Yep, Mom admitted to knowing about hypergamy once, They fucking know!
So no more point in hiding it! I am blackpilled now!

can tell you and them never tried online dating sites that match based on personality/what you both like.

You can do anything

You can do anything
Thanks for the motivation but its only downhill from there, Without the correct support from my parents to atleast understand me, Im all alone in this world, They will keep shaming me for being single and tell me plenty of girls want me meanwhile im literally a deformed ball of pain, This is my destiny, I have been thru every pill there is, ive worked 7 years, Ive finished college, Ive tried approaching and also online dating and no one is willing to give me the day, Im always that oh shit not that guy again, In the end its all so tiresome.

Once you almost succeed, The next time youd see them again they are bluepilled again, My mom even commented how a faggot chad on TV looked so ugly a few years ago, Then denied its about looks, Ive also told them about meeks and Opry and that they basically just need a 4 hour photoshoot and some interviews either daily or once a week to make atleast a million when they bring up hard work, How can people be so clueless?

I pulled out all the evidence about meeks, And yet they think its 2 worlds, One crazy world where people only think about looks and one world where everyone is different and needs a good personality and i need to get away from people who only think about looks, Like NIGGA, Theres only 1 world and EVERYONE wants a hot BF or GF were 9 billion, Females wants hot men, Men wants hot females, The bottom of men are screwed, Its literally the definition of insanity, Anyway my stepdad did say that people like Meeks should be locked up and its crazy we care so much about "his looks",

What other humans fail to realise is that humans are animals TOO! We have urges and desires, How different do you react to these?

Some american with tattoos
female mustache Really Ugly People, Crazy People, Funny People, Moustache, Ugly Selfies, Ugly Photos, Ugly Girl, Flirting Moves, Fat Girl

Slavic beautiful woman:

Beautiful slavic girls want to date you Beautiful slavic girls Slavic girls Pretty Slavic Girls Slavic Girl DateJasmin #beautiful_slavic_girls #beautifulslavicgirls #slavicgirls #prettyslavicgirls #slavicgirl #datejasmin Fashion, Bangladesh, News

Looks dont matter, Right?

View attachment 1146927

Well my parents are somewhat meekspilled now but still only thinks it applies
to him about looks, The rest of us just needs to have good personality.

Meeks wins again.

View attachment 1146928

Just have a good personality.
Looks = chosen by God

Looks = chosen by God
If he made me ugly then he hates me.

Now its 50/50 2 versions

One where god chooses his moggers

And one where its your familys genetics.

At this point i strongly believe its both
because i look nothing like my family
and im hideously ugly to the point
mothers will cross the road with
the daughters so they dont
have to walk next to me
towards on the sidewalk.

Last edited:
shoot for your dreams and never get up!