Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what would you boyos do if all foids disappeared from earth?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
now that i think of it, i have no idea. i'd probably cope until i die of old age

Society without females

Probably get a job because less women needed

Invest in stocks of sex doll companies.

We will create advanced robot waifus whos holes will not smell like dead fish

id reverse engineer a ftm tranny back to her real female being and fuck her.

View attachment 392099 Society without females
Wrong. It would be this

The only reason things advanced was to impress foids. Without them inventors would have no need as they won't care for praise from other men.

The same cucks that make our life a living hell by giving money to foids on onlyfans are the same cucks that designed the ion battery.

The only reason things advanced was to impress foids. Without them inventors would have no need as they won't care for praise from other men.
*blocks your path*
Immanuel Kant painted portrait
Sir Isaac Newton 1643 1727
Tesla portrait 0
Frederick the Great Screenshot

You do know impressing foids don't always mean you will get one.
That's interesting, because all of those people I posted were likely volcels. Not all men are apes obsessed with female validation in everything they do.

Tesla=Volcel
Kant=Volcel
Newton=Virgin
Frederick the Great= Likely volcel. Was forced into a political marriage with a woman he hated, they never lived together and only met a once a year for formal reasons. He called her a fatty once. They never had any children. Frederick was rumored to be gay and have a penis deformity.

Go er because I'd have no hope of ascending and nothing to lose.

We talk about foids a lot, but personally I hate other men more. I despise them, i think most of them are retarded cucks, good for nothing except wageslaving (aka following orders) and simping, and I want nothing more than to go ER with a smart strategy and plan and get an incredibly high score of cucks. Which, to be clear for mods and FBI, I won't do bc I'm trying to ascend and because, if I eventually decide to rope, I'll just get it over with quick without going ER or anything as I won't have the motivation.
That's interesting, because all of those people I posted were likely volcels. Not all men are apes obsessed with female validation in everything they do.

Tesla=Volcel
Kant=Volcel
Newton=Virgin
Frederick the Great= Likely volcel. Was forced into a political marriage with a woman he hated, they never lived together and only met a once a year for formal reasons. He called her a fatty once. They never had any children. Frederick was rumored to be gay and have a penis deformity.
COPE

And there is nothing great about those men. Contributing to society is cucked.

no idea tbh

Wrong. It would be this
View attachment 392116

The same cucks that make our life a living hell by giving money to foids on onlyfans are the same cucks that designed the ion battery.
Image looks like heaven for @FallenPrime

No difference tbh at least for me.

Wrong. It would be this
View attachment 392116

This.

The game "Lisa the painful" does a very good job at portraying the scenario you proposed.

I'll be very happy, at least they would never cross my mind

It would honestly do more benefit to us

we would still live in the woods. happily. peacefully. no wars. people just live.

just like animals

would be heaven

Wrong. It would be this
View attachment 392116

You have a point I guess