Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you choose ?

Which one would you choose ?

• Total voters
IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
I would choose the IQ points tbh

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @wereq @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @Chudpreet

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @wereq @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @Chudpreet
no way man, 5 mil you can neet forever. +50 iq you still need to wageslave jfl

no way man, 5 mil you can neet forever
Yeah true but if you're already High IQ and you add 50 points you will likely be able to make even more than 5 million

IQ means shit. I could buy the best pc and technology with that 5 million and invest in real estate and never have to work again.

im too lazy to work lol
Same but with the 50 points I would have atleast a 160+ IQ so I could find a way to make a lot of money without working much

Money. Even without investing 5mil is enough to live like a king till the end and I won't have any kids to inherit me. I would make sure for my nephew to get the best education and to inherit everything left after I die.

Money, if I choose IQ I would be at 133 IQ, which is only moderately gifted

Last edited:
5 million. I don't want more IQ and be even more hyperaware about every fucking thing

Money, if I choose IQ I would be at 133 IQ, which is only moderately gifted
I would be at atleast 160+ IQ
Since I'm atleast 110+ IQ at minimum

5 million I'm already too smart

5 million I'm already too smart
There is no "too smart"
The more IQ the more objectively superior your intellect is

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq

There is no "too smart"
The more IQ the more objectively superior your intellect is

I already know what there is to know I don't care about "muh superior intellect"

I already know what there is to know I don't care about "muh superior intellect"
And nobody knows everyhing
Knowledge is an endless rabbit hole
Be honest about yourself , retard

And nobody knows everyhing
Knowledge is an endless rabbit hole
Be honest about yourself , retard

That's why I don't need to know anymore I'm already know what there is to know I'm already too smart knowing anything else would be more detrimental to my mental. I hope you get decapitated and set on fire.

i think stupid people are happier

Who tf are you calling GrAY ? Are you blind you fucking retard ?
I joined B4 you now kill your mother you worthless sack of shit

I don't give a fuck about your join date you worthless fucking Zoomer shitskin
I don't care your still a GrAYfag to me you bastard

I don't care your still a GrAYfag to me you bastard
You joined 1 month earier , nobody gives a fuck about you , you worthless shitskin filth subhuman

You joined 1 month earier , nobody gives a fuck about you , you worthless shitskin filth subhuman
Your white sister will be raped and bred by ethnics and so will your daughter you pale face honkey

+50IQ that's enough to make others wagwslave for you

"We're just gettin' started!"

if you are below 100 IQ i think maybe +50 IQ fundamentally changes the way you experience life and that makes it worth it, but if it was me, I would take the money either way, lower risks + less effort required

if you are below 100 IQ i think maybe +50 IQ fundamentally changes the way you experience life and that makes it worth it, but if it was me, I would take the money either way, lower risks + less effort required
I'm atleast 110+ , so I think the IQ would be a better choice for me personally

I'm atleast 110+ , so I think the IQ would be a better choice for me personally
why? again, higher risk + more effort, I know that high IQ = mentally ill is a fallacy based on faulty research, but it's kinda hard to say what it's going to be like as someone with 160+ IQ. You are already an adult, you won't be able to just naturally glide from school into gifted program into uni.

It will take time for the investment in your own capacities to pay off and you will get even older during that period. In the end, being that much smarter than the people around you also might further isolate you from others. If the option was "be born with 160 IQ" or "be born with wealthy parents (not super rich but reasonably wealthy)" I might have taken IQ as well, but as is, I think investing in the distant future might no longer be a real option (see signature).

5 million dollars.

IQ is already redundant.

5 millions dollars will be 15 millions dinnars where i live so i will be able to buy a good car, a big house and ton of other shit.
i will also get to buy a wife and live jobless for the rest of my life

Y'know, this brings to the table an interesting phillisophical concept that I've actually noticed in my day to day that I think everyone knows but few people really digest.

"Ignorance is bliss"

If I had 50 IQ more, I would become unhappier then I am now. I would know everything I was doing in the past that was bad. And yet, I would have nothing to change that situation.

Meanwhile, if I had 5 million dollars, I could go to college. I could become smarter, although not as smart, and change my situation.

Give me the money.

Obviously the money.

Money, I'd still be lazy with a 160iq

5million ez

5 milli would be more fun for me. But high IQ should not be underestimated. You would be able to understand more about the world and you would understand things faster.

But high IQ can make you go gaga, because the stupidity of the world will become unbearable. 5 million dolans would give you financial freedom and you could ldar and shitpost all the time. Best life ever.

5 milli would be more fun for me. But high IQ should not be underestimated. You would be able to understand more about the world and you would understand things faster.

But high IQ can make you go gaga, because the stupidity of the world will become unbearable. 5 million dolans would give you financial freedom and you could ldar and shitpost all the time. Best life ever.
Good point

@Murder Mario thoughts ?