Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The mother of all Isreal - Palestine discourse

Kill both jews and arabs give the land back to british white settlers

Lex Fridman is a pro-Israeli Jew. It's biased already. I'll watch it anyway, but I'm not expecting to be surprised.
Might watch it since Finkelstein is in it.

lex is a pro kikerael jew

Will definitely watch it later, thanks for the tag:feelsokman:.

View: https://youtu.be/1X_KdkoGxSs?si=lTEMaEgo1YThPfK7

Must watch @gymletethnicel @GeckoBus @based_meme @DarkStarDown @WorthlessSlavicShit @Atavistic Autist @Chudpreet @Uggo Mongo @Adolf Hitler

Yeah, I love Israel too bro. Like How They inflitrate every media and spread their propaganda To everything They Touch.

Or them becoming THE wealthiest nepostic race that plan on nuking everyone if They are being attack. I love that.

Or with their shitty religion of cutting people dick which IS inherited To islam, yk. I love that too.

Point given nobody cares about Israel doing Israel thing, please shut Tf up For FUCK sake. NOBODY CARES.

Probably the most well known person on the pro-palestinian side.
Tbh, I don't much care or follow the academic or intellectual debate on this topic. I just look at the history and shit becomes evident from there. The opinions of none of these people should sway anyone, only the facts.

Tbh, I don't much care or follow the academic or intellectual debate on this topic. I just look at the history and shit becomes evident from there. The opinions of none of these people should sway anyone, only the facts.
First 2 hours go over the history, it's more boring but still informative to get a full picture of what happened.

View: https://twitter.com/JzeViewing/status/1720485097256714609

Yeah can't wait to hear what this guy has to say about it.
In between his complete defense of Jeffrey Epstein and now the daily rimjob he gives to Israel including his double standard when it comes to open borders for Europe/America vs Israel it's really time for this cuck to show his 23andme.

In between his complete defense of Jeffrey Epstein and now the daily rimjob he gives to Israel including his double standard when it comes to open borders for Europe/America vs Israel it's really time for this cuck to show his 23andme.

Destiny is just a narrative shill. The guy is a fucking video game streamer. Anyone with a few brain cells will question why that faggot is being given the spotlight on this topic. He's not an expert or authority on anything except watching his wife get BBCed. The ADL probably pays him to be openly pro-Israel.

Anyone with a few brain cells will question why that faggot is being given the spotlight on this topic. He's not an expert or authority on anything
He has done an unholy amount of debates and researchs on the topics since oct 7th and has sparked a lot of controversy because of it. Probably because of that.

He has done an unholy amount of debates and researchs on the topics since oct 7th and has sparked a lot of controversy because of it. Probably because of that.
That doesn't mean anything; it gives him no credibility. He's merely a loud voice with a platform, not an expert. Stop taking anything he says seriously.

Obvious bait.
Well if it is bait then it certainly isn't obvious. This guy goes into debates blind all the time and then uses google to help him figure it out.
I've also seen that. It's an intresting take he had on it to be honest.
Guards were just bad and camera just happened to not work that day is an interesting take?
Not even remotely comparable.
Of course it is comparable. He's one of the few people who takes that position for a reason, it's such hypocrisy but he likes to be an edgelord testing out his debateskills and see if he can get away with it.

This dude has made millions by being a sophist lol. Anyone that's actually knowledgeable and honest gets banned on those platforms so an idiot like this can rise.

This dude has made millions by being a sophist lol. Anyone that's actually knowledgeable and honest gets banned on those platforms so an idiot like this can rise.

destiny getting cucked for being a libtard was the most life fuel shit ever
couldnt have happened to someone more deserving

Why should I care what this guy has to say.

OK, I watched this whole fucking thing. That's five hours wasted. :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back