Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what would you do if a bear started chasing you?

I

incel god

Banned
-
would you run? what the hell could you possibly do? :feelsohgod:

Wouldn't give a shit would let it eat me. Would increase my suicide fuel anyways

Turn 360 degrees and gtfo

I would eat it

Slowly wave my arms above my head and tell the bear to back off. :chad:

Depends what kind of bear it is

Run get caught and die

Think you are simply fucked if the bear is hungry. They can climb higher than you can, run fast than you can, are build like a walking tank, so you have little to no chance of doing any significant damage. Maybe fight it to get it to kill me before eating me. Porbably just piss myself while running in vain. Mhhh, maybe if I piss and shit myself that could dismay a not very hungry bear enough to let me go :worryfeels:

I would invite him on a cultural debate and try to explain to him that his willingness to eat me alive is probably a result of his childhood trauma and that he should try to avoid toxic masculinity for the sake of improving his mental health

Nah just kidding, I would just shoot him

I literally ran aways, if i had a gun, i shoot that asshole.

Arms above head. Try to back off. Make weird noises to maybe confuse it. Use gel bear spray if I have it. Shotgun in the eye if I can. Try to fight if it’s gets me. You won’t outrun it. They are fucking monsters so stay away in the first place.

Lie down and die.

Wrestlethebearonce

Think you are simply fucked if the bear is hungry. They can climb higher than you can, run fast than you can, are build like a walking tank, so you have little to no chance of doing any significant damage. Maybe fight it to get it to kill me before eating me. Porbably just piss myself while running in vain. Mhhh, maybe if I piss and shit myself that could dismay a not very hungry bear enough to let me go :worryfeels:
High IQ, take a nasty shit and cover yourself on it to prevent the bear from eating you.

I would give the bear some honey and become friends with him. After that i'll ask the bear to eat @incel god so he can stop making low effort posts

would you run? what the hell could you possibly do? :feelsohgod:
chill, ask him what hes running from
sometimes bears just need a hug :)
btw how was your day? anything troubling you?

If it's a female bear probably i think it tries to just rape me