Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What would you do if you could swap body with stacy?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Id explore her body before i wake up in my own again, You get one day to be stacy but she gets one day to be your body, Bodyswap basically

Become the first Stacy ER

You could masturbate tho

I wouldn't want my body swap , male body is received after milions of lifetimes in the bodies of other lowly species and animals , better appreciate this male body and try doing something legendary to further human progress.

If women weren't the bitch whore that they are i would actually have empathy for them because of their monthly periods . But they decide to act too snobbish and rude to have any empathy for them, so fuck off foid , go and get fucked in some sewer ghettto idc

Grope my tits, use a vibrator to experience a female orgasm, try to fuck a hot dyke

This is how the trannymaxing fantasies start

No serious answers, As expected, Putting this thread on ignore.

Tranny thread

Id explore her body before i wake up in my own again, You get one day to be stacy but she gets one day to be your body, Bodyswap basically
Imagine Stacy will use her charm and psychology and she gonna get laid a lot and won't return to her body with loose holes. You'll be trapped inside her body to be fucked by chads over and over again until it hurts.

Do a few naked videos, mail to them to me, than blackmail Stacy with these videos once I’m inside my own incel body again. Hah! :bigbrain: