Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you got banned from here?

archaicalchemist22

archaicalchemist22

…,,,All My Life…,,,
-
100% - Permaban - Harry Dresden Alt
Would you make an alt? Would you go to Reddit?

Start up or look for an onion alternative for this forum, it's not hard to copy source code from websites

How do you get banned in here :feelshehe:

Go back to lurking + join other forums

This is the only social interaction I get, so getting banned would be very sad. But I would probably just lurk the forum without signing in, or just stray away from the incel community and cope some other way.

Im gonna ban you :feelskek:

How do you get banned in here :feelshehe:
Simply talk bad about the moderation staff. Bragging about having unpaid sex even with disgusting trannies while looking like Dolph Lundgren and bragging about that, is not enough to get banned anymore

No idea, that would be the end for me :feelsseriously: never seen any forum as based as this one

Simply talk bad about the moderation staff. Bragging about having unpaid sex even with disgusting trannies while looking like Dolph Lundgren and bragging about that, is not enough to get banned anymore
Then its impossible to get banned..i got nothing against moderators..i am just here to share my blackpill life experiences and let it out :feelsbadman:i will be gone myself once i am done, i had known this forum from like 2019 but only joined now :feelsthink:

Start up or look for an onion alternative for this forum, it's not hard to copy source code from websites
Other websites are soft compared to this one.

Keep crying

No one here to my knowledge has ever been permabanned for criticizing moderation staff. And who here had sex with trannies? I'll ban them right now.
Nigga your a fakemod

Supreme gentleman i guess.

This is the only social interaction I get, so getting banned would be very sad. But I would probably just lurk the forum without signing in, or just stray away from the incel community and cope some other way.
same for me, would be very sad but I couldn't stray away the Intel community as this is the only community in which I feel understood

I could probably start a duplicate site if this one goes down (in video game)

No one here to my knowledge has ever been permabanned for criticizing moderation staff.
@Selbsthass begs to differ.

These guys suffered brutal 90% and 4 days bans for criticizing moderation staff. The thread got deleted, obviously :feelskek:

These guys suffered brutal 90% and 4 days bans for criticizing moderation staff. The thread got deleted, obviously :feelskek:

This one is still around, surprisingly:

Oddly though, he hasn't been online for a few days...

Selbthass however is an alt and was banned accordingly. You can ask Fat Link for the details.

Hmm? He was inspired by user Despondent Dreamer.

Send the FBI a tip to the mod who banned me and have them Swat their house, then find them myself and boil them alive then eat them (in animal crossing)

lol this harry dresden fucker won't leave us alone

I'd be even more depressed,being here and interacting with like minded people has alleviated some of my depression.