Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you do if you woke up and you were white ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
if I woke up as a white man the first thing I would do is go run JBW man I wish I was white so bad God please make me white even if I gotta be a manlet all I want is to be a white man

Lol you are pathetic but same

just groan because it's another day

I do it evERy day

WPWW

You would still be the same subhuman, with the same tier of face, same height, same frame, and same non-NT status; the JBWhalo that you might get would only be a minute difference when put next to your other subhuman characteristics... :feelsjuice:

A curry or rice could argue, in fact, if using your own racially based opinion, that you can simply run JBB by wealthmaxxing and thugmaxxing! :feelswhat:

Nothing will change as long as my face is sub-LTN, even at LTN it will be hard, only by reaching high-tier MTN would I receive decent treatment from foids and increased social status.

if I woke up as a white man the first thing I would do is go run JBW man I wish I was white so bad God please make me white even if I gotta be a manlet all I want is to be a white man
What the hell race are you?? “Just be white” are you Asian or want an Asian partner??

I’m white but feel like i want to be black so I could get a white female with my oversized novelty cock. But then I’d be a race traitor and would hate myself