Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do in my situation?

R

RottenApple

Greycel
renderTimingPixel.png

Hello, I'm a 25-year-old man and I have had to live with chronic stress since adolescence due to the psychological and social consequences of having a "peculiar" physical appearance, a very narrow bone structure, and facial asymmetry. The loneliness that comes with dealing with this and knowing that I'll have to live alone for the rest of my life doesn't let my mind rest, no matter how hard I've tried. In the end, humans are social beings, and unmet intimacy needs can obviously make you sick.
This chronic stress has manifested over time with very bothersome physical symptoms to the point where I've wanted to end my life. Headaches, digestive problems, intense dizziness – I've been trying psychiatric medications for years, but they haven't yielded results. Marijuana is the only thing that alleviates my pain, but living high all the time is not sustainable.
The cause of my chronic pain has a psychological origin, triggered by the distress of knowing that I will never be able to experience romantic relationships. However, at the same time, the situation that causes this cannot be resolved.

What would you do in my situation?

renderTimingPixel.png

Hello, I'm a 25-year-old man and I have had to live with chronic stress since adolescence due to the psychological and social consequences of having a "peculiar" physical appearance, a very narrow bone structure, and facial asymmetry. The loneliness that comes with dealing with this and knowing that I'll have to live alone for the rest of my life doesn't let my mind rest, no matter how hard I've tried. In the end, humans are social beings, and unmet intimacy needs can obviously make you sick.
This chronic stress has manifested over time with very bothersome physical symptoms to the point where I've wanted to end my life. Headaches, digestive problems, intense dizziness – I've been trying psychiatric medications for years, but they haven't yielded results. Marijuana is the only thing that alleviates my pain, but living high all the time is not sustainable.
The cause of my chronic pain has a psychological origin, triggered by the distress of knowing that I will never be able to experience romantic relationships. However, at the same time, the situation that causes this cannot be resolved.

Im in the same since i was 16 years old, There isnt any cure tbh i am 24 and the pain has made me try to hang myself 3 times this year but i cant pass out so i keep either 3 knifes with me to cut myself down or i do it standing leaning forward prison style trying to DIE!

Im a shell of a man and i cannot rest 24/7, No drugs and alcohol can help me, I am a vast forgotten creature like gollum and last month my sides started balding.

Change your diet and live a more hygienic life. Stop taking the pills and smoking dope. Get a job to finance this change. Beyond that it's up to you, but these are pretty easy changes.

Being incel is painful, but physically ill and incel is even worse.

Find some copes to alleviate the pain. If it doesn’t work I’d delete

Find some copes to alleviate the pain. If it doesn’t work I’d delete
I have a good amount of copes and a relatively active social life, it's just that the chronic pain is making my daily life increasingly unbearable, I just can't function normally.

The elephant in the room here is that suicide can be a very rational decision sometimes, but it's impossible to do it in a peaceful context because assisted suicide for people in these situations is illegal.

Mentally i have become a neurotic basket case and really their is no viable solution to Incels woes

I have a good amount of copes and a relatively active social life, it's just that the chronic pain is making my daily life increasingly unbearable, I just can't function normally.

The elephant in the room here is that suicide can be a very rational decision sometimes, but it's impossible to do it in a peaceful context because assisted suicide for people in these situations is illegal.
Yes logically suicide can be justifiable. I can only say to improve on whatever you can, but if that doesn’t work and the copes dry up at least research peaceful methods of deletion because they do exist. Don’t do something sub 5 like jump off a building or drown

Unfortunately the evidence suggests strongly that if you don’t ascend it gets worse as you get older. Since it’s your life it’s up to you

Join the methadone program where opiate junkies go to get free drugs. I know a guy who is in chronic pain, and he did that because getting good painkillers from doctors is really difficult in my country. But if you say you are a junkie they will give you as much methadone as you want. You could see if there is a methadone clinic where you live and just stay fucked up and painfree that way. I know it sucks being drug dependent but if your life is already total shit then this might be worth a shot.

Looksmax (depends on your base if its worth it), rope or NEETmax

renderTimingPixel.png

you have a face

Mogs me for having a social life

Become a monk
GettyImages 1258378284