Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What would you do in this situation?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
@wereq @FrothySolutions @Epedaphic @Ron.Belgrade @NeverEvenBegan @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers

I didn't expect this. :feelskek:

I thought he was going to find him having sex or something. Good riddance it was a coomfuel foid.

Try to be friends for obvious reasons. But I’m not highschool anymore, so nothing really irl. Teenage love pill is finished

Try to be friends for obvious reasons. But I’m not highschool anymore, so nothing really irl. Teenage love pill is finished
Same. The chance of experiencing teenage love would be too tempting, and also, being friends with a crazy girl that would probably bring a bunch of pretty funny events into my dull life was kinda one of my fantasies when I was younger:feelshmm:.

Also, source?

Same. The chance of experiencing teenage love would be too tempting, and also, being friends with a crazy girl that would probably bring a bunch of pretty funny events into my dull life was kinda one of my fantasies when I was younger:feelshmm:.

Also, source?
Honoo no Haramase Oppai: Ero Appli Gakuen 2

Honoo no Haramase Oppai: Ero Appli Gakuen 2
I saw less than a minute of it and I'm already not in the slightest surprised that it has "Oppai" in the title :feelskek: :feelskek:.

Teenage love pill is finished
Kek, wrong

Teenage love pill can still achieved, just gotta fall in love with a virginal teenager who hasn't had their first love in the lowest age of consent province in your country and then somehow convince her to like you too....

..... I didn't say it would be easy....

Also, source?
Gotta ask @AsakuraHao for the source

Kek, wrong

Teenage love pill can still achieved, just gotta fall in love with a virginal teenager who hasn't had their first love in the lowest age of consent province in your country and then somehow convince her to like you too....

..... I didn't say it would be easy....
The problem is you aren’t a teen though. It will never be the same.

Fucking goddamned troon policy I fucking hate this school save me Donald Trump

Modern anime turns you into a low T troon, i stopped at Dragon Ball Z and Death Note