Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do to this petite 19 year old?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

what i would do to a non existant object. nothing

we need to make women into our slaves again

Shoot her face with a sawed off shotgun from 1 meter away then stick my dick into her open skull and coom

-
I'd show her some good music first

What would you do to this petite 19 year old?
Put it in a coma and lock it away in one of the many underground breeding barns that shall be built to contain these bio-menaces known as "foids".

Its womb will be used over the next years to incubate a dozen babies from my favorite posters from .is

And then, after its milk dries up, what remains of this foid shall be turned to cat food.

Almost forgot: shall be shot on sight all simps that dare spread the conspiracy theory that this foid is human, or that it should be considered a person, or even remotely treated as such (e.g.: "she should be a slave" is simping. Anything other than livestock is not applicable to foids). And a foid's pronouns are "IT/ITS", same as cows and for the same reasons.

Last edited:
Put it in a coma and lock it away in one of the many underground breeding barns that shall be built to contain these bio-menaces known as "foids".

Its womb will be used over the next years to incubate a dozen babies from my favorite posters from .is

And then, after its milk dries up, what remains of this foid shall be turned to cat food.

Nothing. Id like dog shit to her.

Avoid her because she’s chad only and would think I’m “eww!”

Sacrificing her in honor of renegade1 by setting her on fire

I’d probably just creep her out….

Chad-Only, so who cares...

Nothing because I'd go to jail for rape.

Brutal kidnapping and BDSM torture in my mom's basement afterwards!!! (In video game)