Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you prefer?

What would you prefer ?

• Be an incel in a traditional society

• Be a chad in a degenerate society

• Be a normie in clownworld

Results are only viewable after voting.
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
explain your answer

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:no matter what, i just want to be a chad and have sex with any bitch that I want:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Choosing incel in a trad society is some cucked shit. No matter the era being an incel sucks, chad in a degen society and its not even close.

I think that you mean "an incel in a physical sense (sub 3 male, let's say), in a traditional society" and that it would mean finding a wife would be possible. If these is indeed what you meant, that is what I vote for.

which would you prefer?

have sex?
or be an incel?

I think that you mean "an incel in a physical sense (sub 3 male, let's say), in a traditional society" and that it would mean finding a wife would be possible. If these is indeed what you meant, that is what I vote for.
I should have wrote sub5 male instead of incel.

Ok, got it. Confirm my vote
I choose chad because chad wins no matter what society they live in. The halo effect can attract traditional people to him.

Being a chad in any society is always best.

Easy. Be a normie in a clown world. Why? Because I like picking stupid answers for stupid questions. Also, that's the most I can realistically hope for in life.

What the fuck is that question

"Would you rather be broke and homeless or a rich multi-millionaire?"