Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you rate ishowspeed

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I think he is a 7.5-8

7. High tier normie, his jawline mogs but without it he’d be ugly as shit.

You could fit an entire airplane in each of his nostrils, no way he's a 7.5-8

4.2~ if I’m being generous. His nose is a huge failo

1/10 fakest youtuber out there. Total cringe.

You could fit an entire airplane in each of his nostrils, no way he's a 7.5-8
4.2~ if I’m being generous. His nose is a huge failo
Having a big nose isnt as big of a hinderance as you would think plus hes a dreadhead and black so that would more than make up for it.

Last edited:
Going by looks alone he's 5/10. He's 5'8" and has an average face. Good jaw area though

you dont know the power of being a muscular black guy with dreads.
My nigga I'm black too lol. Being a muscular black guy with dreads is good if you're tall, but Speed is 5'8"

I mean kai cenat is 5'4 and he is consistently rated over a 7 by most females
You gotta remember Kai Cenat is rich and famous so they're including that in his rating. Plus those women probably aren't being 100% honest.

You gotta remember Kai Cenat is rich and famous so they're including that in his rating. Plus those women probably aren't being 100% honest.
Im talking about his videos before he even hit 250k subs plus women who dont know who he is have rated him highly

Never heard of him before but he's got the wide-set bug eyes and goofy grin like I've got, which kind of negates the 6-pack (which I couldn't be arsed to get).

IS iShow