Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would your former teachers think if they saw you now ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Mine would be disappointed and sad to see how I turned out not that I’d care

my elemantary teacher would be surprised how differnt I look, i used to look normie 5/10 but steroid abuse made my skin look horrific with acne and speeded up aging. My face is swollen and red 24/7 no matter how much musdcle I have girls will still find me repulsive

Theyd be proud students of mine

They’d be disappointed but I could care less.

"he had so much potential"

I was quiet in school and am quiet now. Nothing changed

Mine elementary and middle school teachers would probably be happy that im in a subhuman state.
Before i hit puberty i was pretty outgoing, but also a troublemaker, too talkative (for the same reason). my teachers disliked me.
After puberty i became so fucking ugly that i became a shut in within a year. A shy loser.
Those teachers got what they wanted. I dont talk in class or cause trouble to anyone, i just sit in my room all day.

my elemantary teacher would be surprised how differnt I look, i used to look normie 5/10 but steroid abuse made my skin look horrific with acne and speeded up aging. My face is swollen and red 24/7 no matter how much musdcle I have girls will still find me repulsive
Imagine using steroids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: