Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What you will choose a "butterface" or a "butterbody" femcel?

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date

Ugly body and pretty face or pretty body and ugly face

• Ugly body and pretty face

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Pretty body and ugly face

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Imagine there are 2 femcels 1 with ugly body (landwhale fat type) but with somehow pretty face. Another with top sex model body but with ugly face. Which one you'll choose if they're the last 2 females in the world?

I can't stand ugly bodies no matter how pretty the faces are... so even I'll feel not very comfortable with a butterface femail, I'll at least enjoy her body.

ugly body and pretty face

Butterbody clearly

Butter bodies can be fixed. Since they're foids they simply need to lose weight to not be disgusting. Height and frame aren't issues

Yes, I know that some of the brocels think that femcel = volcel. (In this case they're femcels because they're the last 2 in the world and there is only one incel left. Just a thought experiment, bro.)

If they’re flat I honestly don’t care but if they’re a land whale with a pretty Face id rather have an ugly girl that wasn’t obese

face > everything

I want to eat her toast!