Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Whatever

cungkulung

cungkulung

Banned
-
Even though I agree that sometimes women can be confusing, it all boils down to you taking care of yourself and your mental health instead of basing your self worth on people who couldn't care less about you. Peace and love

Shut up your retarded corny coon. I will fucking slit all of your family members' throats and then rape your mother's and sisters' carcasses right in front in you, then I'll boil you alive and feed you to homeless niggers.

nice post history.
see you in ban appeals.

Even though I agree that sometimes women can be confusing, it all boils down to you taking care of yourself and your mental health instead of basing your self worth on people who couldn't care less about you. Peace and love
Low iq nigga

1563142887927-jpg.618130

dude literally has a picture of chad as avi jfl :feelskek:

They don't care because we are ugly and how can you take care of your mental health when your incel you sound like a fake cel that's projecting