Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxxing is comical

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★★
REMINDER: THERE IS NO ESCAPING YOUR GENETICS

I remember when I used to lurk .org about two years ago to laugh my ass off. Seeing sub8 men there trying to (((self-improve))) was comical. So, sad to see them pointlessly trying instead of using their brains and giving up and laying down to rot in peace.

The typical red piller trying to be Chad

Happy Soul Men GIF by Laff

''All frame bro''

they are in a mog race

It's earnest. Though on .org there are many Chads who are naturally gl, and make bullshit guides about sleeping on your back or this milligram precise diet that's totally the reason they grew to 6'3 and have big masculine jaws. From what I've observed on .org, the most popular posters are Chads because of their looks halo. I can't help but get a sense of great irony about that.

The information there is helpful if you're a 4/10 and on the cusp of acceptability or attractiveness, but have the funds and time to get surgery.

Recently, a surgical procedure for fixing crappy IPD's is emerging. I read about it first on .org. I don't think ever before in human history has hypertelorism or hypotelorism (a condition of the eyeball's orbits being too far separated or too close together) been able to be rectified. I could use that if I had the money and was younger.

Looksmaxxing and .org are helpful. But geomaxxing currently is the path of least resistance.

It's earnest. Though on .org there are many Chads who are naturally gl, and make bullshit guides about sleeping on your back or this milligram precise diet that's totally the reason they grew to 6'3 and have big masculine jaws. From what I've observed on .org, the most popular posters are Chads because of their looks halo. I can't help but get a sense of great irony about that.
Of course, this applies to any type of guru in any field. You have to look "successful" first, to be able to properly grift. Looksmaxxing scam only works, because those people are ignorant to the genetic determinism.
The information there is helpful if you're a 4/10 and on the cusp of acceptability or attractiveness, but have the funds and time to get surgery.
The cusp is 8/10 and even if you are 7.5/10, it's going to be a hard journey.
But geomaxxing currently is the path of least resistance.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:. Trying to compete is pointless, but changing the competition is a good strategy.

Most looksmax users are curries

Apart from losing weight or treating obvious flaws like acne, there aren't really any other effective ways to looksmaxx. How your bones look is what matters to women, having that natural genetic superiority is what women look after

The cusp is 8/10 and even if you are 7.5/10, it's going to be a hard journey.
I didn't mean the lusty love that we all want from a woman. I meant for getting something, and I'm not sure 5/10 6' is enough. It's confusing.

I believe in sub7 theory. I don't think male life can be all that great without 7/10 looks or 6.5/10 and tall, or 5/10 and really tall. Fuck this amount of nuance! This nuance is why mainstream media will always misrepresent.

Apart from losing weight or treating obvious flaws like acne, there aren't really any other effective ways to looksmaxx. How your bones look is what matters to women, having that natural genetic superiority is what women look after
Legit.

But there might be something that can be done to improve your looks if you look into the details of your face (recessed jaw/chin can be fixed with genioplasty and implants. Flat cheekbones can be fixed with silicone implants. Hairline can be restored with HT. Hardcore, but LL can be done.)

It's kinda hopeless. What a way to spend a Sunday.