Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's a brainless job that requires no education and minimal human interaction?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Srs, I'm done with college, this shit is retarded, a bunch of normies doing booze and coke at night, and taking adderall to study during the day. I can't bear watching these people anymore, I might do something stupid if some dumb foid pisses me off one more time.

What's a brainless job that I can do for the next 50 years that requires no education, and can pay for a shitty apartment?

just code bro

incels.co mod

just code bro
I said brainless. I'm actually studying computer science now, and already flunked all my classes, too hard for me. I meant brainless like breaking rocks.
Cmon, someone here has to have some ideas, I can't NEETcel anymore, my dad's gonna kick me out once he finds out I flunked.

Last edited:
Security guard

Anything farming, we are all incels here

Night shift guard

Some place you just answer phone calls or only do emails or something like customer service kinda thing. Surely that doesn't require any qualifications

You really think I could be a security guard at 5'7, 130 lbs? Don't you need to be intimidating for that type of work?
Not really, depends on the place

There is this old guy at my work (i work at a warehouse) who has some paper that he can't lift heavy wirghts. So all he does all day is sit on his ass and scans small packages, like phones and shit. He kept getting raises every year so he gets a pretty godd salary now. I guess that's an option if you really don't care anymore. I wouldn't reccommend it though. It's extremely boring.

Nothing. Robots will replace jobs like that.

Srs, I'm done with college, this shit is retarded, a bunch of normies doing booze and coke at night, and taking adderall to study during the day. I can't bear watching these people anymore, I might do something stupid if some dumb foid pisses me off one more time.

What's a brainless job that I can do for the next 50 years that requires no education, and can pay for a shitty apartment?
U can be post man if u have drivers license.

Where do you live op? Is minimum wage job enough for you to pay the bills and buy good copes?

Don't have a driver's license. I've tried driving before, couldn't figure it out, so you can understand what type of retard you are dealing with here. Need something that any retard could do. The security guard suggestion seems good to me.

Don't have a driver's license. I've tried driving before, couldn't figure it out, so you can understand what type of retard you are dealing with here. Need something that any retard could do. The security guard suggestion seems good to me.
Security guard is good then. But u will be paid max 30-40k usd. It's good for LDARcels. And I have seen many fat guards too, so u could do it. and

Where do you live op? Is minimum wage job enough for you to pay the bills and buy good copes?
Don't wanna say exactly where, but it's a poor European country. Minimum wage jobs here are usually for college/HS kids that want some extra cash, so you can't really live off of that.

Security Guard (Night shift). It's THE job for Incels. No education required, you just need to know how to fill out incident reports and do foot patrols if required. I'm going for my Security licence next year because I need money and I've been trying to look for work for 3 years.

Pretty much any office job

homeless drug addict

A jawline instructor

im serge alt man. that's why i never have and never will be banned
d91.gif

Be as lazy and arrogant as humanly possible and you will be handed a cushy position somewhere.

You really think I could be a security guard at 5'7, 130 lbs? Don't you need to be intimidating for that type of work?
No. Not really.

You could be a CCTV operator instead although its shittier

No,but it doesn't matter,since most guards are obese boomer anyways.

Dont know but im doing coding soon. Going on internship in a month

I really wish I was a delivery man.

Another man who is struggling with something crucial like driving while every female do it without any effort at all.

I was a night security guard for the County. The pay was low and I wanted to die every day. Pizza delivery was my savior ~ 4K a month, free food, bud and beer tips.

Amazon warehouse worker or truck driver

online surveys, amazon turk, bookkeeping, server administration, archivist, data entry, data center worker,
food tester, security worker, gambler/trader, online proofreader, hotel tester, demolition worker, painter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back