Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats a Stacy?

Whats a Stacy?

• Foid with feminine features

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Female version of Chad(defined Jawline, hunter eyes, straight hairline....)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I dunno. "Stacy" is a pretty loose term. I mean I heard people calling Queen Elizabeth a Stacy in her youth when she had resceded chin and didnt have a prominent jawline.

I other hand I heard that men seek for "feminine" foids. Usually with big eyes etc. But arent big eyes bug eyes? Arent these features supposed to create LTN or below children look-wise?

Or whats about a combination of the other two. An example would Angelina Jolie. She has bug eyes in other hand but has a defined jawline in other. However, her biological male child isnt handsome as Brad Pitt. No She must have been the responsable of bringing down his male child SMV.

In this....An Stacey wouldnt be a female version of Chad? Someone capable to pass Chad-tier features to their children. I think this foid is an example:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@barsa.n/video/7146982835004427525?_r=1&u_code=e21be5d50flbh4&preview_pb=0&language=es&_d=e1kil16kdl4hjg&share_item_id=7146982835004427525&source=h5_m&timestamp=1671326591&user_id=7101772470055404549&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAAD3-ZBB76SSGnpVMLgplCUAmPzhPPSVucJp6sjaB6i_QVg46mYmsYbwfzQRFCaB7C&utm_source=copy&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&share_iid=7177767890077697798&share_link_id=90534293-31aa-4664-a270-675e7f92cf7f&share_app_id=1233&ugbiz_name=Main&ug_btm=b8727%2Cb2878

Last edited:
An 8/10+ foid.

Other.

Just a good looking foid regardless if they have feminine or masculine features.

Men find both Jessica Alba (feminine) and Olivia Wilde (masculine) attractive.

Any foid 8 or above, regardless of if they have a sharper or rounder jawline, or some masculine features that may still work well; the traits you talk about will be different, quite obviously, for males and females, with round eyes not being a deterrent to attractiveness. :feelsclown:

Any foid 8 or above, regardless of if they have a sharper or rounder jawline, or some masculine features that may still work well; the traits you talk about will be different, quite obviously, for males and females, with round eyes not being a deterrent to attractiveness. :feelsclown:
Whats a foid 8 or above beside not be overweight? An 8/10 foid without spicifying features is pretty loose.

Yeah, pretty much 8-10/10.

Rating 10 out of 10 is subjective, but if you look, you look good, that's all.
Other.

Just a good looking foid regardless if they have feminine or masculine features.

This claim makes no sense. Men are also atracted to landwhales and skinny foids too.

Otherwise landwhales wouldnt make a living by selling nudes. However, everybody knows that is due to fetishization AND lack of pussy of subhumans

Chads, who swim in pussy dont use to fuck landwhales.

two inverted MtF pedowood trannies. i don't.
Tranny

Personally i find this thing disgusting.

Whats a foid 8 or above beside not be overweight? An 8/10 foid without spicifying features is pretty loose.
Being attracted to a foid doesn't make her a 8; it just means there are generally lower standards in place today due to hypergamy and rising foid standards... :feelshehe:

It's a basically a bell curve, with 8 being whatever standard deviations from the norm and as rare as a 2, with plenty of usual features that can be named like neoteny. :feelsjuice:

Look up supermodels and models then you'll have your answer

two inverted MtF pedowood trannies. i don't.
View attachment 687924
Personally i find this thing disgusting.
Yeah, I'm not into that look either. However, many men find her attractive and even foids like Jennifer Anitson (who has masculine features).

Masculine Stacies are still conventionally attractive like feminine Stacies. Obviously, most men prefer the latter (feminine) than the former (masculine).

a stacy is NOT a female version of Chad. SMV wise she is compareable, yes. But There are sexual dimorphic traits that stand out for men and women, and they are not (necessarily) the same. Some are, some arent. A strong, prominent jawline or browridges are generally not seen as desireable traits for females, but they are mandatory for Chads. AN upturned nose is a typical feature of a stacy, but not for males, who are better off with larger, mroe forward grown noses..as an example.

A dumb bitch that I'd love to slap

as some said earlier, an 8/10+ foid is a "Stacy". I would like to add a 10/10 foid doesn't technically exists just like a 10/10 Chad doesn't. I think it doesn't need explanations tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back