Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's goes in your mind when you see a mixed kid/teen?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
For me , I just imagined it's a betabux black man with a white girl.

For me, i just imagined its A nigger loving white girl with 2 black eyes and a broken nose with a bixnood jailhouse nigger

Ugly as fuck, race mixing is degenerate.
you better be 100% black or 100% white, period.

For me, i just imagined its A nigger loving white girl with 2 black eyes and a broken nose with a bixnood jailhouse nigger
There are white girls with black eyes?

Most of them are beautiful
To your nigger eyes yes. Anything slightly light skinned is a prize for niggers but we are infinitely more superior to niggers. For me mixed race people like Zendaya are the equivalent to the housemaids I employ.

To your nigger eyes yes. Anything slightly light skinned is a prize for niggers but we are infinitely more superior to niggers. For me mixed race people like Zendaya are the equivalent to the housemaids I employ.
Brutal.
Not all slightly light skinned are prize for me . I analyze face and body

You delusionsal fool. you talk down on other yet your simp ass cant even get laid. Complaining on threads that the girl you like, is into a black man lol

You delusionsal fool. you talk down on other yet your simp ass cant even get laid. Complaining on threads that the girl you like, is into a black man lol
I have never met a black man irl in my entire life. Only in this forum. What I said is true though. The races have a heirarchy. Blacks are at the bottom and whites are at the top. Everyone subconsciously or consciously desire to be white. That's is why Mulattos and Light skins(both men and women) are worshipped in the black community and held with great reverence. They possess a lit bit of the absolute glory that is the white race. It's enough to make dark skinned blacks subservient to them lol.

Last edited:
I have never met a black man irl in my entire life. Only in this forum. What I said is true though. The races have a heirarchy. Blacks are at the bottom and whites are at the top. Everyone subconsciously or consciously desire to be white. That's is why Mulattos and Light skins(both men and women) are worshipped in the black community and held with great reverence. They possess a lit bit of the absolute glory that is the white race. It's enough to make dark skinned blacks subservient to them lol.
I don't worship light skin , mulatto.
What do you think about curry?

Nothing I'm not a stormcuck

For me , I just imagined it's a betabux black man with a white girl.
When I see a white woman with half black kids I feel a jolt of disgust.

How it's liver would taste with steamed broccoli and a dry Chianti.

Black eyes as in getting punched in the face and beaten by their violent Tyrone boyfriend. Its a known fact that stuff like that happens very much so in interracial relationships

I imagine his mother is sluttier than average. And single.

I thought they hated them more.

Being a white (man) today is more of a curse though.

Based Black man conquering white foids and cucking cumskins. I aspire to be like them.

Being a black man is a curse you should say
It's not. Their culture is everywhere, it destroys other, decent, non-degenerate cultures and they are propped up by j00s.

I often see aging boomers grocery shopping with their mulatto grandkids. You know it's their daughter's kid. You know the baby-daddy isn't in the picture, and neither is the mother half the time. You know the grandparents didn't forsee any of that when they were starting out. Funny, in a way.

I see a lot of mutt kids and they will all be incels, unless thugmaxxed

The jews niggerfication plan is working.

Black eyes as in getting punched in the face and beaten by their violent Tyrone boyfriend. Its a known fact that stuff like that happens very much so in interracial relationships
Why black beat their wives

Most of them are beautiful
We get it you like light-skinned or mixed race black women with white features. I'm attracted to every race myself but I wouldn't race mix or I wouldn't reproduce children With A non-white person and because I recently found out I have some Jewish ancestry I'm just not going to have kids period. But you do you man you're on this forum for a reason because you can't even get a fat white land whale.
Yes because black men beat them.