Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's going on in this picture?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

norman rockwell?

Two foids fighting over chad

Are you a shrink or some shit?

This is correct.

But this is the conclusion a lot of people come to, what with how up in each other's faces these women are. Like something out of an IncelTear StacyxBecky schlick-fic.

No, this is actually a chapter in the story of one of the earliest harem protagonists, Willie Gillis.

The manlet up front is Willie. One of Norman Rockwell's most popular characters thanks to the war.

A couple of hoes

But THIS is the most observant take. Notice that beneath these women, there are two crossed hoes. And that's what's depicted in this scene, both in a literal and figurative sense. "Two crossed hoes." One Christopher Brian "Ludacris" Bridges picked up on it too, and his song "Area Codes (I Got Hoes)" is a reference to this.

A lot of the songs Ludacris made are probably too "clever" for people to understand what he was going for. For instance, "Splash Waterfalls" is meant to be a deconstruction of relationships from two different contexts: The romantic, and the carnal.

You both unite as one
You, the moon, and she's your sun
Your heart's a beating drum, say it...

~Make love to me

You better not have came
She wants to feel the pain
Then hear her scream your name, what?

~Fuck me

Not everyone understood that at first blush.

This is correct.
I figured since they had agressive expressions torwards each other and one of them was holding a photo of a chad. Glad I guessed it correctly

One foid is about to kiss the other.

I automatically look for the most useful things in a scene. (From decades of digging trash - for resale items - and mining gemstones...) As a gardener the hoes stick out.

They are about to do some armpit licking.

It symbolizes the transition from the era of traditionalism into the era of degeneracy and western hypergamy.

on the right side is a foid as they should be, in the kitchen and cleaning. on the other a "woke" western hyergamous whore who is in the middle of mocking the trad foid.

Notice the trad foid holding up 2 pictures of her husband, the western whore is pointing towards the second one, indicating she likely fucked him and is in the middle of admitting to having an affair with a mocking attitude . 2 pictures, 2 faces, this small nuance is trying to corroborate the notion that her husband was 2 faced, living a double life having an affair.

It symbolizes the transition from the era of traditionalism into the era of degeneracy and western hypergamy.

on the right side is a foid as they should be, in the kitchen and cleaning. on the other a "woke" western hyergamous whore who is in the middle of mocking the trad foid.

Notice the trad foid holding up 2 pictures of her husband, the western whore is pointing towards the second one, indicating she likely fucked him and is in the middle of admitting to having an affair with a mocking attitude . 2 pictures, 2 faces, this small nuance is trying to corroborate the notion that her husband was 2 faced, living a double life having an affair.
100 percent correct, also this also illustrate a man categorization of foids according to c.s. lewis Madonna& Venus concept.

One is the virginal wife/mother. The other, the epitome of sexual wantoness.
Most men cannot see foids outside these 2 archetypes.