Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What's likely to happen if everyone was to get blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
Sure there are too many cuckolds and simps for this to happen but say it was to happen. What would the new world look like?

Sure there are too many cuckolds and simps for this to happen but say it was to happen. What would the new world look like?

Women wouldn't bother trying to hide their nature anymore, 99/1 rule, there would be many ERs

We would be much, much, much worse off than we already are. You didn't even read the threads
I read the threads. It's mostly about inflated competition. I don't care. I am OUT of the competition. Everything else will probably be better for me.

I read the threads. It's mostly about inflated competition. I don't care. I am OUT of the competition. Everything else will probably be better for me.
So you're never going to try to ascend in your life?

Inflated competition will apply to every aspect of your life whether or not you are officially out of the competition.
Not being attractive to women and not bothering to take measures to improve this will be more detrimental than ever to your career standing, trustworthiness and unavoidable social status and perceived skillset. Don't forget people judge men that can't attract women as deficient. This will only increase, not decrease with the spread of the blackpill.

It's one thing about wanting normies to get messed up by the blackpill. It's another thing about wanting the blackpill to become accepted and common knowledge, which will benefit women, looksmaxxing normies and chadlites much more than incels.

So you're never going to try to ascend in your life?
Dude it's done. Over. Not going to happen. 30 and rope is all that is left.
It's one thing about wanting normies to get messed up by the blackpill. It's another thing about wanting the blackpill to become accepted and common knowledge, which will benefit women, looksmaxxing normies and chadlites much more than incels.
Until the system starts to break.
and we reach a point close to where
Women would have no rights

Things would maybe look up for men
Women wouldn't bother trying to hide their nature anymore, 99/1 rule, there would be many ERs
99/1 rule is legit. Women can't lose when everyone wants their holes.