Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats next in the Ukraine war after the Russian victory at Bakhmut

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
There is about 10-15 other places like Bakhmut that Russia has to take to get control of the rest of the Donbas. So it will probably be years and years of fighting ahead. I don't think the Ukrainians will launch large scale counteroffensives this year. Probably small scale offensives and probably near where the fighting is already.

After all these months of fighting at Bakhmut the Russian army and Wagner will probably need time to rest, repair, regroup, so we are most likely looking at months before their next big offensive gets going. They will probably attack Siversk next. I think Russia will focus on scaling Wagner up. The Russian army likes doing artillery and bringing in supplies. Wagner is the assault troops. And Russia is getting better at building heavy duty fortifications and layers of defensive lines.

For the Ukrainians imo its better to let the Western weapons build up over time.

The Russians are a sad joke at this point.

I asked pro-Russian war commentators this question.

Basically it seems to me like Russia will have to spend 10-15 years of fighting if it wants the rest of the Donbas. And beyond that, no Russia will probably have to settle for the landbridge area and the two Donbas provinces. The DPR and LPR armies have also been key as to why Russia has been able to make gains in the Donbas. Russia has lots of people fighting on its side in this area of Ukraine.

Basically it seems to me like Russia will have to spend 10-15 years of fighting if it wants the rest of the Donbas.
2 or 3 tactical nukes fired on Kiev and Russia will win the war within a week :feelsthink:

NATO is a joke where all vassal jewropean states be like "protec me daddy murica!". Their weapons systems are getting destroyed by Russian missiles and drones. The Ukrainian army is a joke. They are losing ground (although slowly) despite outnumbering the Russians and having full military support from the Western world.

Last edited:
Holy shit dude how do you lose 50-100k men just trying to take a single city that isn’t even big?

They won’t be able to keep it up. There’s going to be like 20 more bakhmut sized areas they’ll need to conquer. Just nuke ukraine already or it’s over

Holy shit dude how do you lose 50-100k men just trying to take a single city that isn’t even big?

They won’t be able to keep it up. There’s going to be like 20 more bakhmut sized areas they’ll need to conquer. Just nuke ukraine already or it’s over
That’s been the Russian strategy since WW2, keep throwing men until they win

I don’t think Russia has enough viable men for this strategy in the modern age.

It’s easy to get away with that shit where there’s no social media.

They're saying Ukraine might try to retake Bakhmut. They're gonna try to re-encircle it when Wagner withdraws its forces. Cause the regular Russian army is pretty shit, they're gonna lose all the ground around Bakhmut really fast. Basically Prigozhin knows theyre fucked if they stay so they're getting out now.

Of course maybe I'm watching too much Ukraine propaganda and this won't happen. But there is a shitload of NATO jew weapons in Ukraine right now that have not at all been used yet. Something is definitely coming.

2 or 3 tactical nukes fired on Kiev and Russia will win the war within a week :feelsthink:
After Chairman Xi takes back 海参崴 (Vladivostok) I'll find a hungry Russian widow and give her a warm bowl of bat soup.

Jfl true. They’ve been using the infinigger strategy for their whole history. They can’t lose if they have more Ivans than their opponent has bullets.