Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What's stopping you from roping?

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
★★★★
Is there a reason you haven't an heroed yet? If so do you cope so you don't rope? Or you just don't want to rope at all

No comfortable way for me to do so

I think I actually posted this before, I may have dementia.

Games I haven't played, and I haven't been to a Desert yet, which has been my dream for a while...

I was going to stab myself in the throat after a ultimatum with my abusive father a month ago. And the thing that stopped me, was that I didn't play Final Fantasy 16 yet. Dead serious. So I ran away from home, instead of killing myself.

Besides that, I have nothing. No one I wouldn't kill myself for. I'm as ugly as a man can get, so not even a possible ascension is keeping me here.
Is there a reason you haven't an heroed yet? If so do you cope so you don't rope? Or you just don't want to rope at all
What about you, m8.

Wtf is with all this Kony shit? They're just a bunch of nigger children. It's better for the world that they die anyway. Less niggers better
world

Don't have the balls to do so

Games I haven't played, and I haven't been to a Desert yet, which has been my dream for a while...

I was going to stab myself in the throat after a ultimatum with my abusive father a month ago. And the thing that stopped me, was that I didn't play Final Fantasy 16 yet. Dead serious. So I ran away from home, instead of killing myself.

Besides that, I have nothing. No one I wouldn't kill myself for. I'm as ugly as a man can get, so not even a possible ascension is keeping me here.
Damn I feel you, I haven't even finished my whole anime, VN and vidya watchlist too so same thoughts as you. Hope life isn't treating you bad when you ran away from home.

What about you, m8.
I don't want my mother see her failure of a son die too early, if I'm gonna die I'd rather die alone than have my mother weep and heartbroken over her sons lifeless corpse. That's about it, I have every other reason why I should an hero but I'm not even gonna practice my knots.

Because I wanna see how weird and shitty life can get

Every day I lose more and more of my will to live. It just hasn't come to the point that I actually do it.

Damn I feel you, I haven't even finished my whole anime, VN and vidya watchlist too so same thoughts as you. Hope life isn't treating you bad when you ran away from home.
Thank you, it isn't. I got lucky in comparison to other people in the same situation I was...
I don't want my mother see her failure of a son die too early, if I'm gonna die I'd rather die alone than have my mother weep and heartbroken over her sons lifeless corpse. That's about it, I have every other reason why I should an hero but I'm not even gonna practice my knots.
Yeah, that's a honorable reason not to do it, in my opinion... Just hope your life will be bearable while she's alive.

I come from a mentally ill family and I at least want my siblings to be looked after properly. If I rope it's likely my mom would fly off into hysteria and neglect them and I can't bear thinking about that mental load (pun intended). I'm probably going to inevitably rope instantly after my family dies or they inevitably find out how shit my life is and disown me out of pure disgust due to how much of a weak male I am. It would be nice if they all forgot about me and I could drift off in peace.

I don't have access to a gun and I'm afraid of throwing myself off of a building/bridge or roping won't work and I'll end up as a vegetable, which I think is worse than death

Probably whatever small light of hope I still have inside me, my uni professor has good things to say about me, and so does probably the one actual friend I have.

I’m also very much into a high of working out and want to see the newest video games coming out, u cope until u can’t

i guess because my life isn’t bad enough to justify committing suicide.

There are definitely hypothetical instances where suicide would seem like a logical choice. But the amount i am suffering right now is still not enough for me to willing trade it to not exist at all

Too much of a chicken shit coward to do it.
Also don't wanna upset parents.
Don't wanna fuck it up and become a vegetable
Even though i took the black pill there is still the tiniest teeniest bit of light still left deep inside (it's dying very quickly).

They will put my name on posters in my native city for everyone to laugh at

Despite inceldom I feel my life is much better now than in my 20s. Landlordmaxxing gives you a lot of passive income which really changes your work life balance, etc.

Nintendo Switch video games, WWE wrestling and the potential of new McDonald’s limited edition items.

Also hopefully striking it rich so I can freely kick the shit out of Stacie’s

I dont have the balls to end it

Too much of a chicken shit coward to do it.
why do people always say that suicide is "cowardly" or "the easy way out" ? You are looking death in the eyes and say "fuck you". If this isnt brave then i dont know what brave is

religion and cowardice

Just a few games I want to play and I want see what my natural peak is in the gym. Also some fear and how it would affect my parents.

The chance of failing and ending up crippled or braindead for life

why do people always say that suicide is "cowardly" or "the easy way out" ? You are looking death in the eyes and say "fuck you". If this isnt brave then i dont know what brave is
I'm not brave enough to kill myself.

Prostitutes and uncompleted side quests

I don't have access to a gun and I'm afraid of throwing myself off of a building/bridge or roping won't work and I'll end up as a vegetable, which I think is worse than death

Anyone here on sanctioned-suicide.net?

Anyone here on sanctioned-suicide.net?
That site is full of attention seeking foids :lul:
But I guess it's based since it encourages foid suicides and its the only sites where Master allows female to sign up JFL

AI and Singularity. Robot waifu will save us

God.
I will hold on until its over.
If I was not certain of God existence, I would be more likely.
There's also that I don't want to hurt my parents. Both are fucked up people that did fucked shit,
but both also were fucked up as children. Idk who to blame in this situation, seems everyone just got abused.
Also I have a brother who already has mental issues. If I rope, he might too. I can't risk that. He mogs me but copes with weed and alcohol.

It's easy to say that you want to die, but really its just an excuse 99% of the time.
When you actually have a life or death encounter, or something really scares you to the point where you think its over,
all that sui-coping is suddenly gone and you dont want to go.

So I know that I dont want to go, deep down. Im just coping with telling myself that I want to die all the time.
It probably comes from deep seated insecurity and just feeling like a complete failure.
Saying you want to rope is like an excuse you make for disappointing yourself.

I'm not saying that as a sort-of motivational slur. I think at the end of the day you can only accept what happened to you.
Unfortunately, thats extremely humiliating, to admit that you cant do much.
And admitting it verbally is also not enough. You cant just say "i give up, Im humble now, I accept my fate."

Especially as a man, I feel like being useless is one of the most painful things you can experience.
My deepest hope is that God is in charge and ultimately, the best possible ending will be achieved, even if I cant do anything.

There is this old quote by a monk who said in the 90s that in the future, regular life will be such mental torture
that it will be similar to the physical tortures of martyrs in the past. Maybe we are already there, i dont know.

I know it would be emotionally devastating for my parents and would probably kill them from grief. I also think that if it came to contemplating self-destruction, I would much rather make the trip to the Caliphate and join some of my Mujahedeen brothers so that my sacrifice could have some meaning and greater purpose in the eyes of Allah.

Inherent survival instinct. One day I will but for now i'll live

God.
I will hold on until its over.
If I was not certain of God existence, I would be more likely.
There's also that I don't want to hurt my parents. Both are fucked up people that did fucked shit,
but both also were fucked up as children. Idk who to blame in this situation, seems everyone just got abused.
Also I have a brother who already has mental issues. If I rope, he might too. I can't risk that. He mogs me but copes with weed and alcohol.

It's easy to say that you want to die, but really its just an excuse 99% of the time.
When you actually have a life or death encounter, or something really scares you to the point where you think its over,
all that sui-coping is suddenly gone and you dont want to go.

So I know that I dont want to go, deep down. Im just coping with telling myself that I want to die all the time.
It probably comes from deep seated insecurity and just feeling like a complete failure.
Saying you want to rope is like an excuse you make for disappointing yourself.

I'm not saying that as a sort-of motivational slur. I think at the end of the day you can only accept what happened to you.
Unfortunately, thats extremely humiliating, to admit that you cant do much.
And admitting it verbally is also not enough. You cant just say "i give up, Im humble now, I accept my fate."

Especially as a man, I feel like being useless is one of the most painful things you can experience.
My deepest hope is that God is in charge and ultimately, the best possible ending will be achieved, even if I cant do anything.

There is this old quote by a monk who said in the 90s that in the future, regular life will be such mental torture
that it will be similar to the physical tortures of martyrs in the past. Maybe we are already there, i dont know.
High iq

I'm not rEady Right now