Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s the best search engine for incels? Google hides all results counter to the main narrative/pov

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
I’ve noticed over time that Google for example heavily skews its results and often makes it impossible for find what you’re actually looking for if it goes counter to the main society narrative/POV.

For example, it’s trivially easy to find loads of content that’s racist and sexist against men and whites, but very difficult to find manosphere content in their search algorithm. It’s clear in fact that they actively hide and endorse content as they see fit regardless of what you search for.

Are there better search engines out there that will just show me the content that best matches what I’m looking for?

I fucking hate Google and all mainstream big tech and their woke racist gynocentrism.

Somewhat related let’s just talk for a moment about how the left is all hunkydory on censorship of their opponents, but we all know the moment that flipped around they’d cry foul — they’re hypocrites. I’m actually on the left when it comes to a lot of things, but identity politics is mentally handicapped.

Just use duckduckgo

duckduckgo.com

Last edited:
I use Yandex. Used to use bing before ((They,)) got to it.

20201202 192955

DuckDuckGo if you’re not too schizo about it, yandex if ur super schizo about it